Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,904.99
- Answer The bottom of the freezer drawer is solid. So is the small drawer on the top where the icemaker is. There is also a cool little tilt out shelf in the door itself that is great for ice packs and small bags of veggies.
QuestionCan it work propperly ourdoors? in summer, outdoor in the shade heat may reach 115 degrees Farenheit.
- Answer Hi Jose, thanks for reaching out to us. We would not recommend installing this refrigerator outdoors. The installation instructions state to not install the refrigerator where the temperature will go above 100°F (37°C) because it will not perform properly. We hope this is useful information to you. We're wishing you the best! - Guy@Cafe
QuestionWhere is the ice maker? Is there storage for the ice. Where is the water dispenser? Is it easy to operate. Can I fill my coffee pot or small cook pot from the dispenser? Why no photos.
- Answer Yes there is an ice maker and a storage tray...have been very happy about amount of ice produced. Water spout is inside the refrigerator on the left side... not an easy fill for pots or pans but ok for items like water bottles.
- Answer Hi Jdpav - Yes! An internal water dispenser creates a sleek, uninterrupted exterior surface. Thanks for considering Model CWE23SP2MS1. Explore The Café Customizable Professional Collection at www.cafeappliances.com/collections/customizable-professional - Keep in touch! Sue
- Answer There is an upper drawer with a center divider -- one side is the ice bin for the ice maker; under that is a slightly larger divided in half bin. There is a small amount of storage on the drawer door.
Questionhi could you tell me where the power cord from the back of the fridge originates, ( ex-top left corner, bottom right corner) and how long is the power cord... thank you
- Answer Hi jackson1960 - The power cord is 61". Facing the front of the unit, the cord is on right 8" up and 2" over to left. Thanks for choosing Café! Keep in touch at https://www.cafeappliances.com/ - Sue
- Answer Hi Hhm - Thanks for your interest! We do not offer any type of trim kit for Café™ Counter-Depth French-Door Refrigerator CWE23SP4MW2. Create a built-in look with counter-depth design that fits flush with surrounding cabinetry. Watch Video:https://youtu.be/ovSQRMs1wuo - Also, on nearly every piece in the Café Customizable Professional Collection, you have the option to change your hardware to a different finish to bring your personal kitchen vision to life. Learn more about customization: https://www.cafeappliances.com/custom-hardware - Keep in touch at https://www.cafeappliances.com/ - Sue
QuestionWhat color are the handles?
- Answer Hi Reese- The Cafe Appliances Matte Collection models are shipped with Brushed Bronze handles. You can customize your look by purchasing a Cafe Customization Kit with handles and knobs to match the accents in your kitchen. Choose from one of 4 popular kitchen finishes: Brushed Stainless, Brushed Black, Brushed Bronze, or Brushed Copper. For more information, visit: Cafe Appliances Custom Hardware: https://www.cafeappliances.com/custom-hardware - Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
QuestionDoes this have air dry?
- Answer Greetings, Thank you so much for reaching out about this beautiful model! We'll be happy to answer your question! This refrigerator does not possess any kind of drying abilities. If you have any other questions, you can reach out to us anytime. Stay safe. Mike@Cafe
- Answer Hi there, Bill - Thanks for asking this question. This refrigerator isn't panel ready and there is not a compatible panel kit. We hope this helps! -Mikayla@Cafe
QuestionWill the matte white go with other GE regular white appliances? Also, will the cafe hardware fit on other GE appliances? Trying to make it work together as I do not need all new appliances.
- Answer Matte white is a decorator's dream; very classy. It is white, but it won't look exactly like the shiny white of other refrigerators. If the appliances are not sitting side by side, it might not be an issue. The hardware is designer grade and is made especially for the Cafe series appliances. I know the dials on the range would not fit a different or "common" range because they are quite unique in both shape and function. For the handles to fit on an older appliance, the width of the space between the mounting screws, as well as the configuration of the mounting pattern, would have to be identical. I very much doubt that these handles are interchangeable since the Cafe series is so unique from the ordinary.
- Answer Cafe is the name for a series of high-end technical and decorator appliances made by GE that come with different exterior finishes, including my favorite "matte white", have decor handles in several metals, including brass and copper, and have features including inside filtered water dispensing.
- Answer Megan just to let you know Best Buy is not as good at getting these high end appliances as AJ Madison is I don’t wanna even go into the hassle we had going through Best Buy when we had a warranty return when AJ Madison got us one in a month it was going to be 3 to 4 months because of Covid and I’m being a lead appliances
- Answer Hi - Thanks for viewing Café Model CWE23SP4MW2! Following are the Matte White Side Panels: CKLBRSCNW2 (right); CKLBLSCNW2 (left). Explore our Café Customizable Matte White Professional Collection at: https://www.cafeappliances.com/collections/customizable-professional - We'd love to have you in the family! Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue
- Answer Hi - We're excited to hear of your interest in our Cafe Refrigerator Model CWE23SP2MS1! The refrigerator does not have zero clearance hinges. We suggest viewing the Specifications document at the following link for all product dimensions: https://products.cafeappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=CWE23SP_4MW2_3MD1_18.pdf - Explore our Café Customizable Professional Collection at: https://www.cafeappliances.com/collections/customizable-professional - Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue
QuestionHow far does the freezer door of model #CWE23SP3MD1 extend from the refrigerator when it is fully opened? What is the recommended clearance between the front of the refrigerator and a kitchen island?
- Answer Hi MRAS - Thanks for considering Café Model # CWE23SP3MD1! Depth with freezer door completely open (without handle) is 44 1/4". Depth with freezer door completely open (with handle) is 46 3/4". We suggest viewing the Quick Specs document at the following link for all product dimensions: https://products.cafeappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=CWE23SP_4MW2_3MD1_18.pdf - Explore our Café Customizable Matte Black Professional Collection at: https://www.cafeappliances.com/collections/customizable-professional - Keep in touch at cafeappliances.com. Sue