Questions & Answers
- Answer At the time, Best Buy had three price ranges to choose from and the Insignia boombox was in the middle. I think that this is the best bang for your buck. I have this in my kitchen which is large, and the sound is pretty good. It's not the top of the line sound, but very good.
- Answer Yes it does! It also allows you to charge it with the USB connection in the back. If you don't want to worry about Bluetooth you can select AUX and charge your phone at the same time
- Answer Yes, the boombox has a repeat function.
- Answer Hi, thank you for your interest in our CD Boombox. In response to your inquiry, the USB port on this device was designed only to charge your USB devices, it won't support playback from the USB port. Deneb M.- Insignia Support.
- Answer No, it does not.. For the most part its a pretty old school boombox. We bought it for our son to play his cd's on.. Nice feature is the bluetooth but as for sound its pretty generic nothing special. Gets the job done.
QuestionMy office is in a warehouse & the AM reception is not strong & is intermittent. I live in the DFW metroplex. Does this have an external or internal antenna? Do you think I will be able to receive a stronger AM reception?
- Answer I do not use AM much but the antennae is omnidirectional.
Questiondoes the display light up at night so it can be seen in the dark and is it for all functions (radio/cd/tape recorder)?
- Answer Yes, the display lights up in the dark. But the buttons are not illuminated. It only has the CD, fm/am, AUX, no cassette player.
- Answer You have to hold down the power button for a second, if you just tap it it doesn’t turn it on.
QuestionI have Beats headphones. Can I play CDs and listen remotely on my headphones wirelessly with no additional equipment? Or does it need an adapter?
- Answer Hi, MMNJD. Thank you for letting us know about your inquiry. This Boombox comes with integrated Bluetooth that will allow you to play your CDs while remotely listening on your wireless headphones. Alexander G. - Insignia Support
- Answer Yes, this unit comes with a 110 power cord(plug into the wall).
QuestionDoes this have a good am/fm tuner? I want to be able to pull in some weaker stations both am/fm, outside the Detroit market. Thank you for any opinions.
- Answer Yes, it has a good AM/FM tuner.