Questions & Answers
Model: CHW-12SKU: 1208131
Ask a Question
- Best answer: No it does not
- Best answer: You can set it to turn off anywhere from 1-3 hours. It has a programmable switch to set the time.
- Best answer: It has a life span of 2 years, after that it dies still looking brand new
- Best answer: This coffeemaker comes with a mesh reusable filter.
- Best answer: Yes, this is BPA-free.
- Best answer: You will find an order form in your operations manual/warrenty package...also shows a part number that you can Google for local sellers.
- Best answer: Yes - that sums it up in a nutshell. Works great!
- Best answer: The hot water feature is separate from the coffee brewing feature. It holds more than one serving. It does need to reheat in between, but doesn't take very long.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions