Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a burr grinder or a blade grinder?(6 Answers)Answers
It is a blade grind, and the grind and brew works excellent, the aroma produced is awesome!! The stainless steal thermal carafe is a plus, because it maintains the warmth of the coffee for a few hours without changing the taste of the coffee or giving it that burnt taste we all despise. That is one of the best features about this coffee maker!!
- QuestionThe plastic container that holds the coffee cracked. Can I get a new one?(2 Answers)Answers
Yes you can replace the plastic coffee bean holder by ordering through Cuisinart or if your warranty/extra warranty(store purchased) has not expired, they will just give you a new replacement with a new warranty.
- Questionwhy does the coffee maker leak coffee all over the counter when it's brewing? is there a part which needs to be replaced? It didn't used to do that.(5 Answers)Answers
After many years, I figured out that it has something to do with the spring under the filter. You can nudge it up and down and it helps for a while but eventually coffee all over the counter! Happens to this coffee pot every 2 yrs or so. Time to buy a new pot.
- QuestionHow do I get the beeper to stop after touching the program button ?(3 Answers)Answers
I unplug and start over. If it continues send it back.
- QuestionHow do I use the grinder and then brewing at the same time ??(2 Answers)Answers
Measure out your coffee beans and place in grinder, fill water to desired number of cups, close lid and press "On Button" The grinder will grind the coffee and dispense it into the permanent filter basket (that does not require a paper filter at all), then automatically start brewing the freshly ground beans. If you are going to use ground coffee, you just press the center button below the clock to "Grind Off" then press the "On Button" and it will go straight to brewing coffee grinds.
- QuestionIs the well where you put water Stainless steel or plastic. And if it is plastic is it bpa free(2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions