Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this setup have Bluetooth hardware already enabled, or will I have to also purchase a dongle? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this computer have dust/air filters for the fans? (1 Answer)
- Questionam i able to instal a blue ray player and can the mother bord do sli or 2 gpu's (2 Answers)Answers
You can certainly install a blu ray player/burner as the motherboard has additional SATA ports and the case also has a 2nd drive bay below the DVD burner. The motherboard only has one PCI-express x16 slot and can only support a single graphics card. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionHow does the monitor connect to the PC without HDMI? Does it use VGA or DVI? (2 Answers)
- Questionthis pc have a hdmi port ? I'm interested in buying this pc but I see another guy same question and the answer is not... is that true ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you use a Ethernet cable or WiFi? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this pc has an optical drive? It shows SuperMulti DVD/CD burner in description. (2 Answers)
- QuestionThis computer have HDMI (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the graphics card be upgraded to the GTX 1070 or 1080 at some point in the future? (1 Answer)Answers
That would be up to you if you decide to upgrade any of the hardware on your own. Please note that our warranty only covers the original hardware and cannot provide any support for any upgrades. Please also note that if you upgrade the graphics card that you may also need to upgrade the power supply if it requires more that the original 600 watt power supply can provide. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionWhat is the brand name of the ram you guys use and the specs along with it? wanting to buy an extra 16gb of ram but wanted to know what would work for it (1 Answer)Answers
Unfortunately this information will not be available because we use components from various major brand manufacturers and this will depend on what is available at the time of production. Please note this applies the all the components in the PC's build. It is recommended to check the type of memory in the PC when you receive it so that you can match the same exact memory modules when purchasing additional memory for this PC. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions