Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis CyberPowerPC - Desktop - Intel Core i7-7700K - 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 240GB Solid State Drive + 3TB Hard Drive - White confuses me, cause some says there's no Bluetooth, then some says there is Bluetooth. ???? (6 Answers)
- QuestionIs there is any 3.1 usb port and type c port in this pc. (2 Answers)
- QuestionMine is the MSI Z270 pro motherboard. Do this have the nvme m.2 slot? (3 Answers)Answers
also read up before you add the m.2 as I think on these boards it will disable the sata express port on the motherboard and you may need to move around one of your storage devices to another port when installing the m.2
- QuestionCan i pay 30% advance payment and then pay monthly ? (3 Answers)Answers
Your question is for best buy, not for the pc. My advice is go to a best buy store near you and apply for the best buy credit card, that way you may pay 30% or any amount you want. After that you can pay best buy credit card monthly for the remaining amount you owe best buy. Or if you have any credit card it will work the way you want it to...
- Questionwhat would i have to do to run sli on this computer? new motherboard and then another 1080 ti? looks like the current one is compatible. Just something i would want to do down the road (1 Answer)Answers
To run sli, a new motherboard would be needed if you want two 1080 ti's. If you had a thinner graphics card, it might be easier with the correct bridge. The problem is that there is a card which I imagine is either the sound card, but more likely a wifi card with a plug in extender is in the way of fitting in two 1080 ti's with this model. So, again, yes to fit two 1080 ti's you are looking at a larger motherboard, and another 1080 ti extra.
- QuestionHas anyone added custom liquid cooling to this computer? Anyone playing PUBG or H1Z1 (or similarly demanding games) and know what their temperatures (CPU and GPU) are? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOk I'm Confused...about 1080 ti having a dvi port some forums on line state that it does not and you need to to use an adapter. my question then does the 1080 ti on this particular computer have a dvi port and does not need an adapter..? TIA (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is case light controlled. Seems like not a big deal but the specs are awesome for the price but the visuals are important to me too. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the Speed of the 3TB Hard Drive? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAlthough the product description does say HDMI connection in additional ports, I am skeptical because I don't see a picture of HDMI ports in the product images provided. I want to use my Sony Bravia 4K TV as the main display for this computer. Possible? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions