Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this desktop come with a copy of Windows 10,inside box with driver cds (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat makes this computer VR ready? (1 Answer)
- QuestionQuestion about the SLC9400: 1. Can you configure this PC with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit? How do I specify to order from Best Buy? 2. Also, what setup discs are supplied with the SLC9400, and is a Windows 10 Activation code supplied? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionQuestions about the SLC9400: 1. Can you configure this PC with a 480GB solid state drive instead of a 240GB SSD? 2. Can you configure this PC with an 800 watt 80PLUS Gold or Platinum certified PSU? How do I specify to order from Best Buy? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a m.2 slot? If not, is there room for an adapter in one of the pci slots? Is the cooling in the desktop sufficient for a pcie m.2 solid state drive to stay effective? (1 Answer)Answers
The motherboard should have one available M.2 slot on the motherboard. M.2 SSD's don't typically have any special heatsinks mounted or attached to them and should not require any additional cooling to be installed. The cooling built into the case should be more than enough. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.888.937.5582 Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm PST. Please note that we are closed on Holidays.
- QuestionIs there any way to find out for a fact that this supports SLI before I buy it? I want to be able to add a second GTX 1080 later and I don't want to do it via crossfire. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the key differences between the SLC9400 and PVX2000LQ: Less RAM, Smaller SATA and SS HDD's and the 9400 includes an optical drive? (1 Answer)Answers
The PVX200LQ overall will have a more powerful CPU which is the reason for the higher price. That is configured with i7-6900K which is an 8 core CPU while the SLC9400 is a i7-6850K which is a 6 core CPU. Both are based on the Intel X99 chipset motherboard. The PVX200LQ is also part of our exclusive Gamer Panzer series desktops we offer through retail stores such as Best Buy which are configured with top name brand components only which are not featured on our other retail models. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.888.937.5582 Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm PST.
- QuestionWhat is the Power Supply? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat edition of the GTX 1080 is it? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat MOBO is included with this desktop? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions