Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I replace this PC CPU with any Intel CPUs? (2 Answers)Answers
The motherboard in this model PC is not compatible with an Intel CPU. It is only compatible with AMD FX-4000/6000/8000 series CPU's. You will need to replace the motherboard and the RAM completely for that to work. Please note that replacing such hardware may also void the warranty. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.888.937.5582 Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm PST.
- QuestionI did a bit of research and i founded that the processor isnt that effective in cpu demanding games, how much would be the price with the AMD fx-8370e? And, is it necessary to change the cpu or im wrong? (1 Answer)Answers
Unfortunately this model PC is not available with the AMD FX-8370e. We have a few models offering the AMD FX-8320 on Best Buy otherwise we have no other AMD 8 core processors available and have to plans to offer any other AMD FX 8 core models in the future since the AMD FX series will soon be discontinued as AMD continues introduce more CPU's from their new Ryzen series processors. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionDoes it have a ssd? How much could it cost to put one? sorry for my english (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan I install an h100 v2 corsair water cooler on this case? I can figure out what kind of case I have. (1 Answer)Answers
That is a RAIDMAX Viper II case and it cannot support a H100 V2 liquid cooler. Before performing any upgrades it is recommended to review our warranty and to note that damages caused by upgrades are not covered. Other than that the case can support a 120mm liquid cooler. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionCan/is the fx 6300 bottleneck the rx 480? I've been playing games like the forest and bf4 and my rx 480 goes from 100% load to 0% load then back every few seconds. Or is the card not getting enough power? (2 Answers)Answers
I have looked into this myself and it doesn't actually bottleneck on most games apart from very cpu intensive games like battlefield 1 where on even medium the fx 6300 is always at 100% load while the rx 480 has tons of headroom for even ultra but is being held back.
- Questionfor the people who have bought this pc can you tell me how it runs large scale games like ark, battlefield, gta5...etc (1 Answer)Answers
This of runs really well. If you the game "the forest" on max settings I get over 60 fps always. I am also playing bo3 right now because it's free and it plays it also smoothly on 60 fps or more. I play on 1080p so if u play on a higher resolution your fps will be lower
- QuestionWhat is the power supply on this? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I change out the graphics card on this pc? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I switch out the graphics card on this pc? And is the graphics card that comes with this pc good for grand theft auto 5 or ark survivor evolved? (2 Answers)Answers
That is up to you if you decide to change the graphics card. Please note that our warranty only covers the original hardware and we recommend you keep the original hardware for warranty purposes. Please also note that if you upgrade the graphics card to check the power requirements of the new one in case it may require the power supply to be upgraded. The AMD Radeon RX 580 should be able to run GTA V and most new graphically intensive games quite well. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- Questioncan i do dual video cards on this? and which one is compatible for the rx 580? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions