Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this be used with the htc vive? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I put an Intel cpu in here? if not, how about Ryzen? And how many watts is the psu? (1 Answer)Answers
The socket on the motherboard is an AM3+, so you can only use cpus that fit into that socket. No Intel chip will work as AM3+ is an AMD chipset, and the Ryzen uses AM4. I replaced my cpu with an AMD 8350 Black Edition, which works great. As for the PSU, I couldn't tell the wattage, but it should be enough to power most any rig (unless you are looking at multiple gpus. The reason I went with the AMD 8350 was it had the same wattage as the 4350 that came inside. So no worries about power there. I'm not sure what issues you are having, or if you are just wanting to upgrade, but the issue I had with my rig was the graphics card, it was garbage and kept crashing the computer. I replaced that with a Nvidia GTX 980 from an older rig, and all of my problems went away.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionis this pc upgradable? gpu, cpu and ram? how many ram slots? also, what model is the graphics card? (1 Answer)Answers
The computer is entirely up-gradable, you have the freedom to swap parts out if you wish. The motherboard will have a total of 4 RAM slots and the computer will be equipped with a RX 470. If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch with our support agents; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (888)937-5582 - Cyber_Tech2
- Questionis this compatiable with liquid cooling if I wanted to add that (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this pc come in a kit? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI see alot of reviews saying this isnt as vr ready as they wanted, and that its not worth it, but is it worth it in general as a stand-alone gaming desktop? I can always upgrade the parts inside to run better for VR later on anyways. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat other processors can you switch out withe the that is equipped with this pc? Also what games can this not run? (1 Answer)Answers
I don't know specifically what games won't run, but I've found that without upgrading, any hardware intensive game struggled. Any CPU with an AM3+ socket SHOULD work. I got the AMD 8350 Black Edition because it had the same power specs as the 4350 that comes in it. But my real problem was the GPU, after I switched that out, I could run most any game. I would recommend an Nvidia GPU because AMD has some driver issues that kept crashing several computers I've had.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionIs gpu single or duel fan? (1 Answer)Answers
That will depend on the brand and model AMD RX 470 graphics card used in the PC otherwise that is not specified and not available otherwise depends on what we have at the time of production. Note that we carry graphics cards from top quality major brand manufacturers. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionDoes best buy offer payment plans on gaming pcs (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioni'm fine with the graphic card but the CPU give me a turn off is it worth it? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions