Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there a pc that you guys have that can run rainbow six siege under $800? (1 Answer)Answers
The NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card in this model PC will not be powerful enough to run this game. You will want to consider a PC that has at least an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or higher or an AMD Radeon RX 470/570 or higher graphics cards to be able to run that game. You may also check the game developer's page for recommendations. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionWill I be able to run rainbow six siege on this? (1 Answer)Answers
You may have problems running this game as the NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card is not powerful enough and does not meet the game's minimum requirements. It is recommended to check the developer's website for the games recommended specifications to determine what type of graphics card to look for when searching for a new PC. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions regarding the PC at 1.800.707.0393 otherwise check the game developer for details.
- QuestionCould i put a gtx 970 in this? (1 Answer)Answers
If you decide to upgrade the video card to a GTX 970, please note that you will also need to upgrade the power supply as well since the included 350 watt will not be enough. Please review our warranty and be aware that our warranty only covers the original hardware and does not cover any damage caused by any upgrades. We also recommend you keep the original hardware for warranty purposes. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionWhat size is the motherboard and how many slots for RAM and what is the max ram speed. How may PCIe 3.0 slots and extra PCIe slots. What size is the power supply. This looks like my best option for upgrading the RAM and GPU if I knew these specs. (1 Answer)Answers
This PC is configured with an Intel B250 chipset based mATX motherboard and will have 4 DIMMs (2 open) supporting up to 64GB 2133MHz DDR4 memory modules. The motherboard will have 2 open PCI-e x1 slots for expansion. The PCI-e x16 is used by the graphics card. It is configured with a 400 watt power supply. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
- QuestionWhich motherboard is in this unit? (1 Answer)Answers
This model PC is configured with a Intel B250 Express Chipset motherboard. Please note that the brand information is not available as that will depend on what is available at the time of production otherwise we carry motherboards from various major brand manufacturers. Please feel free to call us if you have any other questions at 1.800.707.0393.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions