Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this wifi camera work sitting on a window sill indoors viewing out to the driveway? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this devise notify my smart phone if motion in a room is detected ? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera require a network cable to view on your smartphone, i.e., totally wireless? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it have to be plugged into power source at all times or does it hold a charge? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need know if this camera can recorded . thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI do not have a smart phone. Will I be able to hook this up and view live with my pc? thank you (5 Answers)Answers
You CAN NOT set this camera up using a PC. You must have a smart something to download mydlink Lite. I asked this question above, bought the camera, talked to support, they said too bad. I have a green light for Wifi but can't set camera up.
- QuestionI need to use this without anyone in the room knowing it's there. Are there any noises or lights that will give it away? (4 Answers)Answers
there's two small red lights on either side. one green light. you can always "tape" them up so they dont shine through.. HOWEVER I believe those red lights (which are barely visible) are for the camera to see in the dark. the ONLY noise it does it when it switch from light to dark (happens very rare).. it just sounds like a quick "tap".. if the camera is hidden, you shouldnt be able to locate where the noise came from.
- QuestionDOES THIS HAVE NIGHTVISION? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo I need to pay a monthly fee for any additional internet or phone app to use this camera? Or once I buy it, that is the only cost to use it? Not wondering about a warranty plan. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many of these can be functioning at once?? Id like to put a camera in several different rooms in my home. Wondering if I can do that and still record and view each room in the app. (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. You can name each camera individually and they will be listed in the App on your phone. I'm not sure if it will have separate folders for each camera and it's recorded data. I suggest getting an inexpensive router just for the camera system and hard wire it to your normal router or modem so they won't draw so much on your bandwidth.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions