QuestionOur toshiba external drive got knocked off the desk and hit the floor. It now makes a clicking noise and we cannot access the files on it. would you be able to recover the data on it?
- Answer They would be able to at a tiered rate depending on encryption of the current drive. Can cost over $1000 and recovery is still not guaranteed. I would suggest at least getting a quote.
QuestionI had some evil person hijack my Facebook account, around midnight Sunday…They did it while I was sleeping….( go figure )…..Anyway, they changed my email, my password, I can’t get into it no matter what I try….Can someone please help?
- Answer I had the same thing happen last week. Am looking forward to an answer
QuestionHello can you retrieve data, media (pics, video) from a clicking external HD (Seagate)? Also if some media recovered contains private adult oriented video (intimate acts), can you guarantee privacy & respect to your customer?
- Answer Not sure. They say they can, but have had my hard drive for 21 days & I have not yet received an estimate.
QuestionWhat is the likelihood of recovering files on a dropped WD Hard Drive that doesn't show on my computer?
- Answer Whatever the likelihood is, the fee will probably be much more than they tell you initially
QuestionAre you able to recover a file that I opened on my computer from a USB drive if I cannot find the USB drive anymore?
- Answer I have an enclosure that I connect my hard drive to. When I connect it to the computer nothing shows up because my hard drive is encrypted. So I sent it in my hard drive to have it decrypted to get specific folder which is the”SAVE DATA” folder. It should contain Grand theft auto V, last of us. A lot of save game files. I hope this answers the question. If you resolved the situation, then yes I have a usb drive enclosure to access that hard drive.
QuestionHello can you all recover a Facebook page that has been hacked email and password was changed I've had this account since 09 . All my family's video and pics were there and it was connected to my deceased mothers page. Please tell me you can help 29th hel
- Answer Yes I want to get back my hacked Facebook account