Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $849.99
The previous price was $999.99
- Answer No, you will be unable to have the memory upgraded on this system as this has an onboard memory which is integrated with the system board.
QuestionHow is working itunes updates i know in past its been an issue. but was on older processor. this would work with expanded memory for work, school, and personal?
- Answer Yes, this computer supports the iTunes update in a better way now.
- Answer Yes, you can download and install Google chrome browser on it.
QuestionDoes this have a USB charging port (for charging an ipod)? If not, and I connect a USB hub that comes with a charging port (the USB 3.0 Hub, Atolla 4 Ports Super Speed USB 3 Hub Splitter with On Off Switch with 1 USB Charging Port), will it have power?
- Answer Yes, this laptop has a USB port that can help you charge your iPod.
- Answer The display on this laptop has a brightness of 300 nits and 100% (sRGB) with a Wide View Angle (WVA) panel technology.
- Answer This system has a microSD-card slot, that reads from and writes to the microSD card. This slot supports the following card types: a. microSecure Digital (SD) b. microSecure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) c. microSecure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)
- Answer Unfortunately not. You have to buy that separately, and only 12-month licenses. Sometimes Best buy or Microsoft have deals. Maybe your school or work organization has it available for free or discounted. Many universities do. I would also check with Microsoft if they offer discounts for certain occupations, senior citizens, veterans, etc.
QuestionDoes this laptop support enough graphics power that I can use a picture or a video as a Zoom background?
- Answer Yes, this laptop supports to set a picture or a video as a Zoom background.
- Answer Please reach out to the Best Buy support team for the availability details of the 2021 version of the 14 7000 and the 14-7490.
Questionno Ethernet port? My wireless router gives me ~95MB download speed with Ethernet but only about 15MB wirelessly. I'm worried that this or similar PCs will run much slower that I'm used to. Is there something I'm missing that makes this one run faster in
- Answer Please see to that the drivers and BIOS are up to date including the windows update, for the maximum wireless connectivity. You could also opt for a DA200 or DA300 Dell adapter to establish the ethernet connectivity to this laptop. If you are facing this connectivity issue with only Dell system, it is recommended to contact the Dell technical support to diagnose the issue and get it sorted. Else, you could reach out to the Internet service Provider, if this issue is happening with any system in the network.