Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this the only configuration (16/256) offered at BB? (2 Answers)Answers
So far, yes. I doubt that they will get anymore configurations, but then again, it literally was released yesterday. BestBuy often doesn't get every configuration available and they sometimes even sign with the manufacturer to have a configuration of the laptop that is only available through BestBuy, hence the "Only @ BestBuy" label you can find on some laptops.
- QuestionHi. I just bought this and the screen continually adjusts the brightness/contrast automatically. I've searched everywhere and did the fixes stated online but with no improvement. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks! (5 Answers)Answers
Dell has issued a firmware update that will allow you to disable the Dynamic Brightness Control. You can find the firmware update at the following URL: http://www.dell.com/support/home/en/us/cnbsdt1/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=8GDDH&fileId=3598929443&osCode=WT64A&productCode=xps-13-9365-2-in-1-laptop&languageCode=en&categoryId=AP
- Questiondoes this come with a stylus pen? (5 Answers)Answers
No, this device does not include a stylus pen. The device has an active digitizer that is compatible with Wacom AES pens, so when looking for a stylus for this device make sure that the pen uses wacom AES technology. I used the Lenovo Active Pen (GX80K32882) and it worked on this device instantly without having to install any drivers. The Dell Active Pen will work as well.
- QuestionHello. Is this model xps 13? Do you have student discount for open box? Thank you!! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat Windows 10 edition it comes with? Home or Professional edition? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDOES THIS MODEL HAVE A DVD PORT AND HOW MUCH DOES IT WEIGH? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI am seeing a student discount banner for $100 dollar above this item, yet none of the coupon codes provided by the student discount email are eligible. I was wondering if this is a mistake or where I should go to get the correct codes. (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have usb c thunderbolt? Can I connect a external gpu to it using that thunderbolt connection? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, one of the USB-C ports is thunderbolt. If you have an external GPU casing that supports thunderbolt it should work. However, note that if you're going to use it for gaming this processor is not meant for gaming and will throttle due to it having no fan and being lower watt than a real i7 (this is technically a core m7).
- QuestionIs this eligible for student discount ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe only difference I see between Dell XPS and Dell Inspiron is XPS has 16GB of RAM and Inspiron has 12GB of RAM, so why is XPS so much more money? What am I missing? (2 Answers)Answers
Because it is extremely thin and light compared to an Inspiron. Cramming high performance hardware into a tiny shell takes a lot of engineering and high quality materials. Note that the bezels on this laptop are barely noticeable, while the screen bezels on Inspirons are quite large. This is meant for power users, while Inspiron is meant more for home users.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions