Questions & Answers
- QuestionOk, I'm a little confused right now. Is this still a 2-in-1 laptop? I've been looking around for this laptop on the other sites but i'm not seeing it anywhere. Now this one says coming soon for $1799 but what makes this one different from the current? (3 Answers)Answers
This is the newest Kaby Lake processor i7 with 7Y75 processor that is around 1.3ghz overclocked to like 3.2ghz(about) and has dual core 4 threading processor. Because it is only 1.3ghz, it does not use the cooling fan which helps the battery life to go beyond the heavy duty ones like i7-7500. Look at the hinge, it folds back, and its touch screen. This is the same new XPS 13" (16GB/256GB SSD) except 512GB SSD for extra $400. This has a pcle SSD which is super fast compare to the regular SSD'S. hope it helps..
- Questionwhat is the battery life on this 2 in 1 with 4k during a normal day of use? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHas anyone experienced heat issues? I just got the new laptop and when it is being set up - there is a windows 10 update going on. It is emitting heat. Is it ok for a new laptop to emit so much heat or should I return it? (1 Answer)Answers
I had the Dell XPS and it too emitted a LOT of heat. There wasn't a fan grid on mine. I don't know if you have one on yours. I also had to return TWO of them because there was no audio installed. MAKE SURE if you are going to return it you do it before 14 days. I was there on the 15th days and they hassled me about returning it even though it was defective. The Geek Squad had to get involved and said "Yes, let her return it, because it's defective."
- QuestionHow much ROM? (0 Answers)
- Questionthe only differnce between this one and the one that costs 1399$ is the QHD screen? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-xps-2-in-1-13-3-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-512gb-solid-state-drive-black/5901846.p?skuId=5901846 (0 Answers)
- QuestionHi, i would like ask you about "open box" version, is there any warranty like for brand new one? if I will take one "open box certificated" it has warranty? And its international or just local? It's perfect laptop for traveling so I will be out of USA. (0 Answers)
- QuestionJust brought this laptop; it doesn't have a standard usb connection, to connect my phone, or wireless mouse receiver or anything that uses the standard usb connection? How do others work around that?? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis same configuration is available at Dell with Windoes 10 Pro is $1499.99, does Best Buy match this price. (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs this laptop 3.6 ghz? (2 Answers)Answers
No, though it is only rated at 1.3GHz it is supposed to be able to overclock to around 3GHz. The main thing that sets this one apart however is no fans for the cpu, which I am pretty excited about. Do not like cpu fans and would think this may last longer without, using only passive cooling methods. Though it is officially only 1.3 GHz it is actually better than that, however it is hard to rate, using a low power processor and overclocking it regularly, also while using passive cooling methods. A better thing to do would be to check benchmarks. Dell would have more to say on this.
- QuestionDoes this 2 in 1 has a camera? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions