Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this or any 4k receiver will work in a no 4k tv?? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you connect a turntable to this receiver? I was looking at the rear panel picture and I can't find it (1 Answer)
- Questiondose this can use all apple tv movies and music if it doesn't witch one does (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill this receiver pass through HDR, in addition to the 4K and 3D? I recently purchased an HDR tv and have read some sound bars will not pass through HDR and I was wondering if this had the same issue? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow do you get the receiver to get the component in to transfer to hdmi out? I want to connect a ps2 with the red white yellow plugs. Any one with any ideal on how to make this work? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am considering the newer 1300 or this 2300. My main concern will be when I use the receiver with wireless speakers Any comments or suggestions? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between Denon AVR-2300w and Yamaha RX-A760BL receivers. I watch mostly movies. I have def technology speakers (0 Answers)
- QuestionNewbie here looking to go to wired home theater. With this receiver will it bbe able to handle 5.1.4 system set up? (2 Answers)Answers
This receiver won't provide a 5.1.4 set-up. For that, you need a 9-channel system to fully exploit the Atmos or DTS:X surround sound you're are apparently looking for. This Receiver, with its 7 channels, can support 5.1.2, giving you two channels to feed overhead speakers and thus a partial object-based Atmos or DTS:X sound field.
- QuestionI PRESENTLY HAVE A DENNON MODEL #AVR790. I HAVE TO RUN 2 SEPERATE INPUTS FOR EACH COMPONENT, 1 FOR EACH ZONE. I DON'T SEE ANY INPUTS ON THE BACK FOR 2ND ZONE. (1 Answer)Answers
If these newer Denons are anything like my 1909, the surround back inputs can be set to either play in a full 7.1 setup, or within the AVR menu, you can set Surround Back inputs to be assigned to Zone 2 and play separately from zone 1.
- QuestionWhen will the AVR-X2300W be available in store? (Green Bay, WI) (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions