- QuestionAny Device? (7 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this fit in a macbook air (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this cable suit surface 2?? (4 Answers)Answers
Yup! If you end up buying it remember to make sure the screen icon on the cable faces up toward you. its easy to plug in the cable in the wrong direction. Once you plug it in, you can output your display by pressing windows key + P .
- QuestionWill it work on an I phone6s plus (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this ACTUALLY work with a macbook Pro 2012 or newer model? I had to return another brand I bought from somewhere else because it did not work. (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with iPad mini..? Thank you (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan i use the usb part in my tv n than put my fire stick in the hdmi part??? Will it work. Im asking because my hdmi part broke on the tv. Thank u (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan u tell me will this work with amazon fire stick i got 2 and 3 tvs want to switch it around but it hard to get it in the tv.. (2 Answers)Answers
This adapter’s purpose is to convert the connector on a computer – miniDisplayPort – to HDMI for use with a monitor or HDTV. The Amazon Fire TV Stick has an HDMI port already, so there is no point in adapting it to anything else; it was designed for plugging directly into a TV and doesn’t need any adapter to do so.
- QuestionWill this work to smart tv (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen using this on my Early 2011 15" Macbook Pro and a 40" Sony Bravia TV the sound keeps cutting out. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions