Questions & Answers
- QuestionDC 40 (4 Answers)Answers
Hi this is Jay from Dyson. Our tangle-free turbine head tool attachment will work great with our DC40 upright vacuum. DC40 upright vacuum offers 200 air watts of constant suction and maneuvers on our latest patented Dyson Ball technology. If you have any further questions please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jay Dyson Customer Service
- Questioncompatability (3 Answers)Answers
Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. The Tangle Free Turbine Tool is compatible for use with DC21 onward, excluding our handheld machines and the DC24. We do not recommend using it with the DC07. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessica Dyson Customer Service
- Questionis this compatible with 39C my new canister vacuum ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, would this work with Dyson DC23 Turbinehead Canister? Thank you (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with the DC 35 model? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill it works with Dyson V6 Absolute? Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this work for the SV04 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with the dyson v6 trigger? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCompatible with DC44 (cordless)? (2 Answers)Answers
It is compatible with DC19 and up, except DC24 and Dyson cordless vacuums. It's designed for upholstery, however. Not sure what good it will do on floors or carpet. Works great with our long-haired cat. Currently own a DC-59.
- QuestionWhat are the measurements for the dyson dc40 turbine tool? (2 Answers)Answers
The measurements are 5 inches wide and 3 inches front to back. Its small size requires lots of back and forth motion to cover areas of furniture and pillows. The height is 2 and 1/2 inches but the receptacle brings it up to 4 inches, very difficult to use it in tight or low spaces under furniture.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions