Questions & Answers
- Questiondifference between Silver,green and just silver AA 4 packs (5 Answers)Answers
From the packaging, I believe these Silver, green rechargeable batteries are partly made from recycled components of old batteries. This is compared to other rechargeable batteries that are made from 100% new materials.
- QuestionHow can it recharge in 15 mins (10 Answers)
- QuestionWould these AA rechargeable batteries work for a home thermostat, which must run day and night? How many days or hours per charge would the batteries work? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow long do these batteries take to charge and does it significantly improve the battery life on xbox 360 controllers how long do they last with these? im tired of using so many lithiium normal batteries its a lot of money in the end. (5 Answers)Answers
These will save you money over disposable. The charging time depends on charger model.15 min. chargers are more expensive but are fast. Hope this helps.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCorrect batteries for Nikon Coolpix L840? (3 Answers)
I purchased a Nikon Coolpix L840 and need to purchase batteries. The instructions on the camera state that it needs EN-MH2 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries - and I understand that I also need low self-discharge. The rechargeable batteries do not show whether they are EN-MH2 or 1 and my instructions show not to use 1. How do I know which batteries are safe?Answers
Patti, I brought the Energizer Re-charger that will re charge AA; AAA; C; D; and 9 Volt batteries. on the AA Rechargeable batteries in the very bottom left hand corner in very fine print it say, "1.2 Vcc NiMH Batteries/piles." Based on that I would think that these batteries would work. In the past I have had Nikon cameras and used off the self batters in them with now issues. I am not claiming to be an expert by any means just letting you know my experience with these batteries. I hope this helps you.
- QuestionDoes it come with the charger? (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions