Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the ET 2600 and the ET 2650? I am trying to decide which one to buy. Is it worth the extra money to spend more? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe Best Buy description says that "replacement" ink bottles are "in the box." Why does it say "replacement?" Are there two sets of ink bottles in the box? Or are there just two bottles of black ink and one each of the other three colors? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI lost my power cord during a move. What is the spec or product number for replacement? Please help! Thank you! (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Epson wf-2650 uses lots of ink does the et-2650 us any less (3 Answers)Answers
I believe it uses a lot less. The ink levels have barely moved and i've printed about 50+ pages so far most in color. You can see the ink level go down through the side view of the ink reservoirs, you would probably have to print 2000 pages to watch it go down fast in real time.Epson ET-2650. It comes with 1 664 Black ink bottle (70 mL), 1 replacement 664 Cyan ink bottle (70 mL), 664 Magenta ink bottle (70 mL), 1 replacement 664 Yellow ink bottle (70 mL). The WF-2650 yields about 500 in black and 450 in color. The ET-2650 664 ink yields about 2000-4000 pages. I personally went for the ET-2650. Hope this helps regardless of cost, worth it so far.
- QuestionCan I print directly to this with an I Pad? And still print with my windows based PC? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf the printer sits unused for 9 or 10 months will the ink dry up and become unusable? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with my iMac? (3 Answers)
- QuestionMy primary concern (besides price!) is purity of color - I print nature photos. Also how much is ink and how often does it need to be replaced? Thank you! (3 Answers)Answers
The quality of photos printed on the ET2650 is terrific! It uses a dye-based ink that provides excellent quality Epson photo printers use a premium quality dye-based ink, so when you hold them up next to each other you'll see the difference. But by itself a phot printed on an ET2650 looks great.
- QuestionHow do you clean or clear the ink tank, dry ink and transfer points when the printer sits unused for several weeks or longer? This has been a big problem with cartridge based ink jet printers. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questiondoes the warranty on the Epson - Expression EcoTank ET-2650 Wireless All-In-One Printer cover normal ware or just defects (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions