Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the Epson et-16500 printer in stock at your stores? (2 Answers)
- Questionlooking for large format printer for 17" wide copies, what do you carry in the stores? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAbout how many prints per cartridge do these eco printers get? (4 Answers)Answers
The printer I have doesn't use cartridges - ET-16500 - it has 4 individual ink tanks. Black,cyan,red and yellow. The ink comes in standard bottles and you just pour each bottle into their respective plastic tanks that are located on the right side. At first startup the printer goes through a setup process distributing the ink to the proper places that it needs to go for printing. Your going to get an incredable amount of prints out of each plastic tank, but the drawback to these printers is the price. Mine was $995.00 roughly to purchase. There are cheaper models on the market. I bought the most expensive one available because it prints and scans 13" X 19". The cheaper models don't go up that high.
- QuestionDoes this printer have the option of stapling and collating? Also can it do a two sided scan? (3 Answers)Answers
It can duplex (2 sided) scan documents up to 11X17 (maybe slightly more than 11 - like 11.5 X 17). However, it does jam fairly regularly if the paper is glossy, thick, or bent/irregular. We scan our job forms and the forms that are folded sometimes jam up the scanner and any pages scanned previously as part of the same PDF file are not saved so you have to start again! However, when scanning nicely kept documents it works wonderfully. If you are looking for fast feed scanning to do high volumes this probably isn't what you are looking for, but as a small office printer/scanner it is nice to have the over-sized scan/print. I don't believe this staples documents as I haven't seen anywhere on our printer that allows input of staples. Plus the output tray is exposed and there would be no way for the machine to staple it at that point.
- QuestionDoes this printer print on transparencies? (2 Answers)
- QuestionAny idea of delivery of this printer? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions