Questions & Answers
- QuestionI need a computer that can print from my smartphone, tablet, and computer. Does this do that? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the WF-2750 have a FAX capability? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I print from my iPhone (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, I use my iPhone 6 (iOS 10.0.2) to wirelessly print using this product and it's very simple. To print a photo using the Photos app on iPhone select the photo of your choice then tap the send icon in the lower left corner. At that point you can choose to print just the one photo or multiple photos from your Camera Roll. Once chosen, use the toolbar at the bottom of the iPhone's screen to scroll to the right and tap "Print". Select the Epson WorkForce printer from the available list, review your printing options, then the photo(s) will begin to print (the printer and iPhone need to be connected to the same network). To print from the Safari or Mail app on iPhone open your document, choose the send icon from the center bottom of the screen, use the lowest toolbar to scroll to the right and choose "Print", choose the Epson WorkForce printer, review your printing preferences, then print.
- QuestionWill it print if the black cartridge is the only one in it or the only one that is full. (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan I use this with an Acer Chromebook? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I replace ink cartridge? (2 Answers)Answers
Best way is to go through menu to ink. Then use right arrow to get to change cartridges. Lift scanner lid so you can see ink cartridges, the click ok. The cartridges will move into a position where you can undo the cartridges and place new one in their place. After replacing, close lid and it should energize the cartridges and complete moving them back into ready position.
- QuestionWill this printer work with Windows 7? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill it scan 2 sided documents with it's ADF? How many pages go smoothly thru ADF? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI will be printing BLACK ONLY with this computer. Can I print black if I have ONLY the black cartridge installed? Can I print black if one or more color cartridges are empty? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions