Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it have Windows 10 drivers? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes automatically prints double side or you have to manually flip the page? Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it come with supplied ink??? (5 Answers)Answers
It does come with small starter cartridges BUT black does not last long and it doesn't give you much time once you get the notification that it is low on ink before it shuts down printing altogether (screen notification appeared on a Thursday - Printer was not used Sat. & Sun and by Monday it would not perform any printer functions). All non-printing function are still available. Best to go ahead and pre order full ink cartridges to have on hand before ink runs out.
- Questionis it mac compatiable the computer is a year old, or is HP better match? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it fax and scan? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the printer scan to pdf format? and can you scan to usb? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need a USB cord to set up this printer? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill the printer work if you do not have color ink? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWith this printer can you print using only black ink? We are trying to cut costs by not having to use color unless we choose to. (3 Answers)Answers
If you wish to print only black and white, try looking at the window that comes up when you go to print a page. Look for black and white print options or you can look for "color' options in this same window and choose "grayscale" or black and white depending on your computer but this window is from the printer driver software. Most printers use combination of inks when printing, even when printing black and white along with color on the same page. You should be able to choose only black and white however and you may also be able to choose this mode as your "default" print mode. You can save even more ink by using the "draft" mode but I find that the print is too gray and difficult to see when I have done this with Epson printers.
- Questionwhere is the USB port (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions