QuestionWill this scale show my BMI as well as body fat percentage either on the scale or in my Fitbit app via blue tooth
- Answer The scale won’t be the app will if you use it with FitBit.
QuestionHow do you operate the scale
- Answer Connect it to your phone via Bluetooth when it first arrives. Then, before you step on it open the Fitbit app. Once that is open and you step on the scale the weight will automatically transfer to the app and you just need to press "Save" in the app. It will then store and track each reading into the app. (NOTE: You DO NOT need to reconnect the scale and the phone each time. Only when you first get it.)
QuestionWill it tell you your weight without the app or fitbit? I have a fitbit my husband does not.
- Answer Yes. Every time you step on it your weight is displayed. You do not need the Fitbit or app to obtain your weight.
- Answer Yes, the scale can be used separately and if you do have a fitbit app, you may also manually enter the weight afterwards.
- Answer When I stand on it, the readout is between my big toes. If you can see the ground between your big toes you should be fine. Then again, if you're syncing it to your phone you don't need to see the readout on the scale. You'll be able to see the weight in your FitBit app.
QuestionDo I have to pay a monthly fee to keep it working? I have a IPhone does it hook up to that and then my bill is bigger
- Answer No, just pair it on your phone through Fitbit app or pc.
- Answer I have two scales. An older Tyler brand one and the Fitbit one. The Fitbit is more accurate than the Tyler one. And I weigh myself every 4 days. And when I went to the doctors I got home on the Fitbit scale and it was just what the doctor got for my weight so I will say yes as accurate as it can be
- Answer If you can find the Fitbit app for it and it has Bluetooth it should work