Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy isn't there a medium size band? (3 Answers)Answers
I am not sure why there is not a medium size, but the band itself can be adjusted to be smaller. just like any other link watch band, each link is held in place by a pin that can be removed and, therefore, used to make smaller. you can either DYI or take it to any watch store and ask them to resize it for you. about 2 minutes to do everything.
- QuestionDoes it fit ex-large wrist? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the band be changed? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it waterproof? Can you go swimming with it? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFit Small as well as Large (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions