Questions & Answers
QuestionWhy can't I get it to fasten
- Answer I agree this aspect of the Flex could be designed better. I just pick the two holes I am going to use and use them all the time, taking care lining up the prongs with the holes when I'm putting it on. Eventually the rubber gets more pliable and it seems to close easier. Or just have someone else do it which is easiest.
- Answer It will link to your iphone
- Answer Yes
- Answer This one does not tell heart rate or the time.
QuestionThe specs for the fitbit Navy does not show if it can be used to challenge others. Is that still an option or is it only for different color fitbits?
- Answer Yes, the Fitbit can be used to challenge others.
- Answer It absolutely connects to weight watchers!!! I've had mine connected for 3 yrs.
QuestionI have a fitbit that stopped working. Can I sync the new fitbit with the old fitbit's account?My fitbit stopped working. I want the new fitbit to use the same account from the old one. That way I can continue th historical information.
- Answer You should be able to. I tried doing it but I didn't have any luck. It may have just been a bad Fitbit or something I was doing wrong. You have to delete the old Fitbit from the account before adding the new one. If you have any questions, it's probably best to call customer service or maybe have one of the Geek Squad guys in Best Buy help you set it up. I believe it's a free service but you can always call ahead and ask.
QuestionWill this item sync with an iPod touch?Will a FitBit sync with an iPod touch? I don't have a smart phone or an iPhone, but I have an iPod touch that can do essentially anything an iPhone does save make phone calls. It has bluetooth and a health app that tracks steps if I carry it around in my pocket (not something I'm able to do at work). However, I could wear the FitBit at work, but I wouldn't want to purchase this if it would only sync with my computer. If it can sync with my iPod touch, then I'd be more open to purchasing it.
- Answer It uses blue tooth to connect to my phone. So as far as I can tell it should be able to connect to Ipad.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the Fex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker and the Flex Wireless actvity tracker????I see there is a Flex wireless activity tracker and Flex wireless activity AND SLEEP TRACKER. When I read about both of them they say the same thing??? Can both of them be linked to any mobile phone? Please tell me the diffrence.. Thank you
- Answer There is only one Flex model.
QuestionMy husband doent want his fitbit anymore. Can I use it and reconfigure it for me and my phone etc?
- Answer Yes, you just have to reset everything and downloaded on yours.
QuestionDoes it have to be on your wrist to work accurate?I want to know if it works accurately if I have to put in my pocket?
- Answer Yes it does. If you want something that doesn't go on your wrist, you may want to consider one of Fitbit's other tracking products. Try one of the ones I recommended.
I would recommend:
QuestionWill this work with my bicycling if I wear it on my ankle?I see that the FitBit uses GPS, so will it work if I wear it on my ankle while cycling?
- Answer Yes it should track your workout.
QuestionI like to wear nice gold bracelets. . .if I make a gold brocade covering (leaving open the stainless steel clasp) would I render the Flex ineffective
- Answer I have a friend that bedazzled hers and it still works just fine!
- Answer I have the latest IOS version but have used the Fitbit since early 2014 and it has worked with all the previous versions.