Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $764.99
QuestionIs this dishwasher smudge proof stainless steel. Also what is the charge for taking away the old one and installing the new one? Thank you.
- Answer Mine is very new and I have not used it that much, but so far, it does seem to be smudge-proof. The charge for hauling the old one away was $14.99. The installation was free on my model (the one with the stainless steel interior) and the only other charge was the installation kit - $29.99 + tax.
- Answer A spouse who loves to wash dishes by hand!
QuestionI keep hearing how quiet this unit is but can't seem to find a DBA rating on it. Please help.
- Answer Hey, TopCat1! The model you selected has a 49dB rating. ~Courtney
- Answer Hello, JJ! To clean the outside of your dishwasher, wipe with a mild nonabrasive detergent and water. Rinse and dry. If a drain air gap was installed for your built-in dishwasher, check to make sure it is clean so the dishwasher will drain properly. A drain air gap is usually mounted on the counter top and can be inspected by removing the cover. This is not part of your dishwasher and is not covered by warranty. The Cylinder Fine Filter is designed to collect some big items such as broken glass, bones and pits. The Cylinder Fine Filter needs to be cleaned to maximize wash performance. Remove the Cylinder Fine Filter as shown, rotate it counterclockwise, lift it out, empty and clean it by rinsing under running water and replace. Use of a sponge or bottle brush may be necessary to remove all food residue. Take out the Cylinder Fine Filter and remove the Coarse Filter from the dishwasher tub bottom. Flush the Coarse Filter by holding it under running water and replace. Hopefully, this helps. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to chat with us online or contact us by phone at 800-374-4432 M-F, 8:30 am- 8:00 pm. ~Briana
QuestionDo top buttons have to pushed with door closed or can they be pushed and then close the door? Not sure I have room between counter top!".
- Answer Hello, J. With our model FGID2476SF, you must select the cycle and push the START button before you close the door. Hope this helps. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 888 203 1389. Our specialists are ready to assist Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm EST and Saturday from 9am-6pm EST. Thank you- Derrick
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us today. We understand your concerns about using the correct settings and detergent for the dishwasher. After researching, we recommend reading the dishwasher instructions on pages 5-15 in the owner’s manual. For additional assistance, please reach out to us via live chat on our branded web page. -Chris
QuestionSome of the reviews say the racks are too loose to hold plates upright and not hitting together. Is this true, has it been changed?
- Answer Hi Kwinning. You should not have this concern when proper stacking is followed. It would be good to inspect the stems periodically to ensure they have not moved, allowing plates to touch each other. Should you have any concerns in the future, please reach out to our live chat team on our website. Thank you, Anna
QuestionCan a different bottom rack be purchased as this one each little prong isnt tall (maybe 2 inches tall) and when i put bowls in the bottom they fall over onto each other? I called Frigidaire and they said that is the only rack available for this model?
- Answer Hi BS! Unfortunately, we can only suggest the recommended rack for your model. The upper rack is designed for flexibility in loading a wide variety of items including cups, glasses, stemware, small plates, bowls, etc. ~Corletta
QuestionCan anyone who actually installed one of these tell us why if it's 33 3/4" why it needs a cutout over 35"?
- Answer Great question, AntB77! The dimensions of dishwashers are determined by the opening size they’re made to fit, rather than the measurements of the dishwasher, and most dishwashers require a 34 1/2–36-inch tall opening for proper installation. We certainly hope this information answers your question and was helpful to your shopping experience. -Ciara
QuestionOne of the reviewers states that "the air drying doesn't work well"; but, the specs say "Heated Drying"; which is it?
- Answer Has both air dry and heat dry options
QuestionThe product height is 33 3/4' which is the same as what we have now, but the cut out dimension is over 35". Do we really need that extra inch to be able to install this model?
- Answer Hello, VM! The cut-out height dimension required for the dishwasher is 35 3/4". -Bianca
- Answer Hello Shellseeker. Yes, The top rack height can be easily adjusted to accommodate loading taller dishes in either rack. To raise the rack to the upper position, lift rack until both sides are at the same height and the rack will secure in place. Ensure that the rack remains level from front to back with both sides at the same height. To lower rack lift the rack slightly then push down and release. ~ Anna
- Answer Hello, Wallyboat123. If the dishwasher is placed in a corner, there must be at least a 2-inch side clearance between the wall and the open door. This dishwasher should be hard wired. Feel free to reach out to us should you need assistance at 1-800-374-4432 Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-8 pm EST. Kindly, R'Shaye
QuestionHaving loved this dishwasher in my last home, it was so quiet, I didn't know when it was running. Has this model been updated to have a way of telling it is running? Example: a green light at the bottom like the blue when cycle is complete.
- Answer No only a Green Light at the end of the cycle
QuestionIs this an "Energy Efficient" appliance? Does it have Energy Star certification or any other notation that it's efficient?
- Answer Not sure you might have to ask the manufacturer
- Answer Yes, the brackets can either be mounted top or side with this model.