Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy refrigerator water filter alert is still on green after a year. Does the alert reset after a power outage to start over or continue counting. (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do I change the water filter? Do I have to turn off my appliance first? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy is my new Frigidaire (rec''d as gift on 5/9/15) spitting out crushed ice when I push the cube button? (7 Answers)Answers
I find my Frigidaire ice machine to be horribly frustrating. It spits out crushed ice when on the cube setting, as well, and it gets stuck a lot where ice cannot go through. I spend a lot of time wiping water and ice from my kitchen floor. I'll never buy Frigidaire products again.
- QuestionThe red light still (10 Answers)Answers
You may need to reset the internal memory for the filter replacement reminder. Follow the instructions in the manual that correspond with your fridges model number (located on the label inside the fridge.). On the touchscreen model, I selected "options", scrolled down to "water filter" and held the "set" button until it responded. Hope this helped.
- QuestionI only find that I've bought the water filter for the Fridgidaire I need the air filter too. How to buy? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this filter work with Seriel #KN84804758? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this fit FGHC 2331PF? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFrigidaire Model #LGUS2642LFO...cannot locate the owners manual for the fridge. Which Pure 3 water filter replacement model do I need to purchase? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this filter fit fridgidaire gallery model # FGHS2355PF5A (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLooking for water filter compatible with Kenmore Elite side by side. Can no longer find Kenmore Ultimate II Refrigerator Filter 90302 (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions