Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I use a Puresource Ultra filter instead of a Puresource 3 filter? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIF WATER LEAKING OUT OF BACK OF FILTER AREA, IS IT THE FILTER (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf the ice maker starts to slow down a lot and the water comes out super slow could it be the filter? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionice smells / tastes like food left in the fridge, will changing the filter rid of this? (4 Answers)Answers
The water filter should be replaced every 6 months; however, this would not be the cause of the ice smelling or tasting like leftovers. The main cause of this is because air circulates from the refrigerator cabin to the freezer. Therefore, if there is any open food in the refrigerator the ice will take on that smell. This will happen with any refrigerator brand. We recommend sealing all leftovers in tupperware to prevent this from happening in the future.
- QuestionWill the Frigidaire WF3CB water filter fit a model FGHS2631PF4A Frigidaire refrigerator? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this filter fit the FFHS2311L (1 Answer)Answers
Hi! Thanks for inquiring about our PureSource3 filter and your current refrigerator. In order to confirm which filter you require, you will need to supply the entire model number. There should be two or three additional characters (alpha numeric) after the "L" that will determine your exact filter needs. Please reconnect with us through this Q&A forum or directly for more assistance. Thanks!
- QuestionFrigidaire, why can't you substitute a pure source ultra filter for a pure source 3 filter? (4 Answers)
Frigidaire, why can't you substitute a pure source ultra filter for a pure source 3 filter? The fittings are exactly the same only the filter length differs and nobody seems to stock the pure source 3 filters anymore.Answers
I have used Puresource ultra and Puresource 3 filteres interchangeably on my fridge. Look at the hole your filter slides into. If your refrigerator has two grooves (one wide on top and a narrow groove to the top left) you may use either filter. If you have only the groove on top you must use the Puresource Ultra. It is NOT always best to use origional parts!!
- QuestionIs there a trade in option on this? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMay I substitute the Pure Source Ultra for the Pure Source 3? (3 Answers)
I am having difficulty finding Pure Source 3 in the stores, but I did find the Pure Source Ultra which seems to have the same connectors. It's just longer. Is there any reason why I can use the Ultra instead?Answers
- QuestionCan I use this filter in place of a PureSource Ultra ? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions