Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this watch have the sapphire screen? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre any women wearing this for fitness and daily wear? I love my Forerunner 220, but would like to just have one that does all. Any women (or men with smaller wrists) wearing this for day to day? How does it feel? (5 Answers)Answers
I am a 5'3" woman, I love this watch. I exercise a ton, and wear this watch 24/7!!! I really only notice the watch if I don't have it on tight enough when running, So, when exercising I tighten it up one notch, and when not exercising I loosen it by one notch!!, I think you can't go wrong with all this watch can do, plus it is so durable and beautiful!!
- QuestionIs HR the only additional feature this watch has over the sapphire with additional bands? (5 Answers)Answers
The fēnix 3 HR has several added features above and beyond the built-in heart rate sensor. It also offers courses, Auto Lap, Auto Scroll, time/distance alerts, compatibility with power meters, and area calculation. The fēnix 3 HR also has some physical differences when compared to the Sapphire models. (E.g., the bands are made out of different material, battery life is different, weight, etc...) -JPK
- Questionwhy does best buy stil not have this watch when everyone else does? Are they not going to carry it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHas the firmware been updated on the Fenix 3 HR to offer JUMPMASTER mode like its counterpart the "Tactix Bravo"? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan the HR function be turned on/off to conserve battery life? (5 Answers)Answers
Turning Off the Wrist Heart Rate Monitor For the fēnix® 3 HR, the default value for the Wrist Heart Rate setting is Auto. The device automatically uses the wrist-based heart rate monitor unless you pair an ANT+® heart rate monitor to the device. Hold UP. Select Settings > Sensors > Wrist Heart Rate > Off.
- QuestionDoes this watch have a smart alarm for activity? Will it it tell me to get up and move around after a certain amount of time has passed? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there any new information as to when this item will become available online OR in stores? It's frustrating seeing the same concerns and not seeing any action to fix it. (1 Answer)Answers
I called their 800 number to 'place an order'. The guy I talked to said they are out of stock in their warehouses. He was not able to tell me when it would be back in stock either. I told him its available through Garmin and other online retailers, so I wasn't sure what their issue was. He just repeated that they sold out quickly and he did not have information on when it would be back in stock. He said I can "add to my list" through the website and I would get an email when it was back in stock. I don't know about everyone else, but I am getting antsy waiting, so i might end up getting the original fenix 3 instead without the HR monitor. I know this doesn't answer the question, but I wanted to let everyone know what I was told.
- QuestionIs the Garmin Fenix 3 HR compatible with a weight scale? If it is, what is the name of the scale and where is it sold? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you get a computer savable graph of your progressing heart rate during a cardio workout? Can you compare two or more workouts? My Polar HRM will allow analyses like these after downloaded to a computer. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions