Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
QuestionHello, will this model watch vibrate when the alarm goes off ? I'm deaf so I will need vibrating alarm. If this watch doesn't ,what model watches have the capability to vibrate when the alarm goes off?
- Answer Yes, it has vibration alarm. I got it to use as a heart rate sensor when I exercise but it does so many things I ended up wearing it most every day. Nice and lightweight with exceptional battery life for a watch with a pulse monitor. It’s a great watch.
QuestionIs this watch waterproof? I see it doesn’t have swimming as a sport option but could I still swim with this on my wrist?
- Answer Yes - The instructions says water resistant to 50 meters.
- Answer Debbie, if it does not measure blood pressure, why is “blood pressure” listed in the Specifications -> Key Specs -> Metrics Measured section?
QuestionCAN YOU USE THIS GARMIN FORE RUNNER 45 GPS WATCH WITH A COMPUTER ONLY AND GET YOUR DOWNLOADS TO GARMIN CONNECT ---- WITHOUT PHONE INVOLVED AT ALL.
- Answer Yes, you do not have to pair it with a phone for it to work. Debbie with Garmin
- Answer 42 x 42 x 11.4 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 129-197 mm Debbie with Garmin
- Answer Yes, this is an activity tracker. Debbie with Garmin
- Answer Please see our Bluetooth requirements: 6.0 Operating System or later Android version 6.0, (Android Marshmallow) was released in October 2015. Most devices manufactured after this date will meet this requirement. Phone must natively support Google Play Store Debbie with Garmin
- Answer Depending on the percentage of battery life when beginning charge up to a couple of hours. How often would depend on the number of notifications you get a day and how the device is being used. Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days GPS mode: Up to 13 hours Debbie with Garmin
QuestionDoes this watch automatically call ‘911’ if you fall down ? If not, which Garmin ‘round’ watch does call automatically?
- Answer None of the Garmin watches will call 911. The Incident Detection feature will contact your emergency contacts that you have set up in your phone. Please go to support.garmin.com for FAQ's and video's on how the Incident Detection works. If you still need assistance you can reach out directly to a product support associate from this page. Debbie with Garmin
QuestionWill I be able to track my spouse's route in real time if he's wearing the watch and I am home on my Android phone?
- Answer If the LiveTrack feature is being used. Please go to support.garmin.com where you'll find many helpful FAQ's and video's of the functions of the device. As well, if you still need assistance you can reach out directly to a product support specialist for assistance.
- Answer If you enable sharing Apple Health will receive some data from Garmin Connect. However, Garmin Connect will not receive anything from Apple Health. You may also connect Garmin Connect to Strava. Please go to support.garmin.com where you'll find many helpful FAQ's and video's on the functions of the Garmin Connect.