Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.99
- Answer The Pulse Ox sensor1 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen Debbie with Garmin
- Answer You cannot answer the phone and speak through the watch but you can answer the phone call and it picks up on your actual phone. So it does technically answer the phone but you have to use your actual phone to speak to the person.
- Answer As long as your iPhone meets our Bluetooth requirements it will pair and you will see the text on the device if the notifications are set up properly. https://support.garmin.com/en-GB/?faq=pvL8aWsaLU2iKyvF8VrpP9 Debbie with Garmin
- Answer If you have an android phone you can reply from a list a messages. You can customize them on the Connect app which is nice. So far it’s not available on iOS but honestly it doesn’t really bother me, the other features out way that small inconvenience.
- Answer Fits wrists with a circumference of 110-175 mm Debbie with Garmin
- Answer No, it will only show 1 time zone. Debbie with Garmin
QuestionDoes this support connection to Samsung S10? If so, what are the applications that can be interused? I would like a device/watch that provides both heart rate and oxygen saturation levels.
- Answer As long as your phone meets our Bluetooth requirements it will pair. 6.0 Operating System or later Android version 6.0, (Android Marshmallow) was released in October 2015. Most devices manufactured after this date will meet this requirement. Phone must natively support Google Play Store Debbie with Garmin
- Answer Under cardio
- Answer No, you will upload data to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth or on a computer using Garmin Express. Debbie with Garmin
- Answer You can download about 500 songs on the watch so you would not need your phone to listen to music. The device has a touchscreen, however, there are 2 buttons on the right side for specific features. Please go to support.garmin.com where you'll find many helpful video's and FAQ's on the functions of the watch. You may also reach out directly to a product support specialist from that page. Debbie with Garmin
- Answer The watch only vibrates, it does not have a tone for an alarm. Debbie with Garmin