Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the higth, width, and length of this model? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDifferent models? (2 Answers)
Re: What is the difference between these two models: GTE18LGHWW and GTE18GTHWW Hi Sue, thanks for the answer, but both models are sold through Lowe's and they are priced differently, so I guess must be at least something different between the two. Any idea?Answers
- QuestionWhat is the weight of this refrig? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the door handles be switched to the right side of this fridge? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow can I move the Shelves on this Refrigerator (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I apply magnets on the doors? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Ocean- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE Top- Freezer Refrigerators! Stainless steel can vary in its magnetism. Some stainless steel will not hold a magnet. If you are looking for a stainless appliance that will hold a magnet, we recommend bringing a magnet to test when shopping for your appliance. Also, check out our GE® ENERGY STAR® 17.5 CU. FT. TOP-FREEZER REFRIGERATOR GTE18GMHES in Slate. Slate is a low-gloss matte metallic paint finish on steel with stainless handles. The Slate surface will hold a magnet. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionIs the width exactly 28" wide? I purchased a refrigerator and it indicated the width was 28" but it was more like 28-6/16" wide. And how wide is the door swing? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The width of this refrigerator is 28". The width with the door open is 30-5/8" (includes the door handle). It is also recommended that each side of the refrigerator have 3/4" for air clearance and the top have a 1" and the back have a 2" air clearance. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat kind of surface on front door (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Greenpeppers7 - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The exterior doors are textured rounded doors. The handle is smooth color-matched. The bisque color matches biscuit or bisque products from plumbing, countertop and other appliance sources. Bisque is a warm blend of vanilla, ecru and buff. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDo you remove the old fridge and put the new one in place fully hooked up? (0 Answers)
- Question1. Ice Maker, I don't know how or if its working or not? how do I determine that? 2. two drawers in the bottom for veggies and fruits, how do I judge their climate 0-5? Thank you (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Galeas, I am happy to help. Your icemaker will make approximately 3.5 lbs or 100 cubes per day. For the vegetable and fruit drawers, slide the control all the way to the HIGH setting to provide high humidity recommended for most vegetables. Slide the control all the way to the LOW setting to provide lower humidity levels for most fruits. I hope this helps. Thank you for checking with us. Lisa from GE Appliances.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions