Questions & Answers
- QuestionI do not have water connection can I use it with out it (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Allan- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE® 17.5 CU. FT. TOP-FREEZER REFRIGERATOR WITH AUTOFILL PITCHER GAS18PSJSS! This refrigerator features an AutoFill Pitcher that automatically refills when placed on its dock inside the refrigerator, so you'll have a pitcher of chilled, filtered water ready anytime (AFPWF Water Filter Included). This feature requires a water connection. Play Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/iSSxX6q1gYc?rel=0 - If you do not have access to a water line connection, this feature cannot be used. You can certainly install and use this refrigerator without this feature if you'd like. Also, you might be interested in our GE® ENERGY STAR® 17.5 CU. FT. TOP-FREEZER REFRIGERATOR GTE18GSHSS without this feature. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch. We are always eager to provide assistance!
- QuestionDo they pick up my old refrigerator? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI just got this delivered. Does the freezer not have a light in it? Or perhaps i need to put one in it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I get this same model in slate finish? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Henry - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. This exact model is currently only available in White and Stainless Steel. We do offer an 18 cubic foot top-mount model in slate; however, it does not offer the auto-fill pitcher. The model is GTE18GMHES. We appreciate and take into account feedback such as yours. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of this refrigerator? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a new GE Fridge Model # GAS18PSJSS with auto fill pitcher. Where is the freezer temp. control knob located on this model ? I only see a control knob for the refrigerator temp ?? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello KMC479, I am happy to help. You only have one temperature control for both the refrigerator and freezer. The temperature control adjusts the refrigerator from its warmest to coldest settings. Your refrigerator will come with the recommended factory setting on “Colder”. For colder temperature, turn the knob clockwise to setting “Coldest”. For warmer temperature, turn the dial counter-clockwise to setting “Cold”. To turn off the cooling in both compartments, turn the knob counter-clockwise to setting “Off”. Note that this does not shut off power to the refrigerator. We hope this helps. Thank you for checking with us. Lisa
- QuestionDoes water filtration feature require that a separate hose be attached to a cold water line? If not, what is the source of filtered water that falls into pitcher inside refrigerator? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used in the garage (GE 17.5 Cu Feet / stainless steel model)? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI typed in gas refrigerator and this model came up. Is this truely a propane refrigerator? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFor the auto fill refrigerator - can an optional ice maker be added? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Toro- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for your interest! Yes, an optional Quick Connect Icemaker easily installs in just five minutes for convenient ice any time. Order Optional IM4D Icemaker Kit: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-icemaker-kit-white/1407078.p?id=1219492697252&skuId=1407078 - Thanks for checking with us!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions