Questions & Answers
- QuestionGE fridge model GZS22DSJSS (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come in white, perhaps 19-20 cf, without h2o & ice on the front? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Viv- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! We currently do not offer a side-by-side model without the external dispenser except for our GE CAFÉ™ SERIES 48" BUILT-IN SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR CSB48WSKSS and GE CAFÉ™ SERIES 42" BUILT-IN SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR CSB42WSKSS. Also, we suggest to view our GE PROFILE™ SERIES ENERGY STAR® 23.1 CU. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR PWE23KSKSS or GE® ENERGY STAR® 20.8 CU. FT. FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR GNE21FSKSS. We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch!
- QuestionI do not have a hook up for water. Will it still make ice cubes if I pour water into it? Is there a way to pour water into the ice cube maker? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Ed, This is Joyce from GE Appliances. I will be happy to help! We recommend hooking the water line up to the refrigerator so you can take full advantage of all of the features. You can try pouring about 4 oz. of water in the icemaker mold and waiting about 2 hours. I hope this helps! Have a great day!
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the shelves in the refrigerator and the bins in the freezer? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi KK- Thanks for considering GE! The dimensions are as follows: Freezer Door Bins: Bottom (3) - 8.75" W x 3" H x 4.8" D ; Top (2) - 9.5" W x 2.4" H x 3" D. Freezer Basket: 12" W x 9.5" H x 10" D. Also, the fresh food section is approximately 18.28"W x 22.25". Shelf dimensions are normally within 1/2"-3/4" less than the interior Width (W) dimension. We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch! SUEatGEA
- QuestionI'm looking for a refrigerator the will fit in the following space: Height 69 7/8", Width 36 15/16"- WITH DOORS OPEN, Depth Right Side 32”. My old refrigerator dimensions were Height to hinge 66 ½, Width 34” - with doors open, Depth Handles 32.5” (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Refrigerator- I would recommend exploring our GE refrigerator styles to find the perfect fit! http://www.geappliances.com/ge/refrigerators/refrigerator-buying-tips.htm We offer various styles and features: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/refrigerators/french-door-refrigerator.htm On side-by-side models: The interior drawers can be accessed with the door(s) at 90 degrees, most product specifications list the Width w/Door Open 90 Degrees. If doors cannot open to 90 degrees, access to the drawers can be limited. Additional clearance may be needed: •to remove the drawers •to open the door(s) if the adjacent wall or cabinets are deeper than the refrigerator case depth (depth w/o doors) Clearance requirements are located on the spec page in the catalog or in the model's Quick Specs: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GZS22DGJ_c2.pdf For additional questions and feedback to narrow your search, please contact Us directly by email or chat: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/service-and-support/contact.htm?icid=GEARtopnav-contact Thanks, We look forward to hearing from you! Kaye@GE
- QuestionLooking to replace our 18 yr old GE fridge. Looking for counter depth, white, water/ice dispenser. Ours is currentb23.7 cu ft, really don't want smaller. Am having difficulty finding. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI am looking to replace GE side by side with newer stainless but my height and width limitations are 66 5/8 H by 33 w. Would like ice and water dispenser (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Diane- Thank you for making GE Appliances a part of your home! We know you have choices and appreciate the trust you have in our GE brand. We currently do not offer a side-by-side refrigerator with a height of 66 5/8". Our GE® ENERGY STAR® 23.2 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator GSE23GSKSS is 69 1/2"Height (Overall)- Height to Top of Case 69" and Overall Width 32 3/4". We suggest to view our GE® ENERGY STAR® 21.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Top-Freezer Refrigerator GIE21GSHSS (Factory-Installed Icemaker). Overall Height = 66 3/4 in, Height to Top of Case = 66 1/4 in, Overall Width = 32 7/8 in. Keep in touch. We are always glad to help! SUE@GEA
- QuestionHow long is the sealer/compressor warranty? Can it be extended beyond five years for example? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Irving- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We're excited to hear you are considering our GE® SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR GZS22DSJSS! WARRANTY: Limited 1-year entire appliance (Parts/Labor). See written warranty for full details (page 36): http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60646-5.pdf - To learn about BesBuy Protection Plans visit: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/geek-squad-protection/appliance-protection-plans/pcmcat280100050013.c?id=pcmcat280100050013 - Service Protection Advantage plans are also available through Assurant, Inc. Call 1-800-626-2224 to learn more. Also, check out our GE PROFILE™ SERIES 21.9 CU. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR PZS22MSKSS. WARRANTY: Limited 1-year entire appliance (Parts/Labor); Limited 5-year sealed refrigerating system (Parts/Labor). We hope this is helpful. Let us know how we can be of further assistance!
- Questionif this is against a wall on the left (freezer) side, how much space is needed for ventilation and how much space is needed so that the door to the freezer can be opened ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Mary- This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's nice to hear from you! Thanks for considering our GE® 21.9 CU. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR GZS22DSJSS! If installed against a wall, allow clearance of 10-3/4" on freezer side to remove bin. We suggest to view the Quick Specs for additional dimensions and clearance recommendations: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GZS22DSJ_DMJ_c2.pdf - Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch. We are always eager to provide assistance!
- QuestionSize (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions