Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the GYE22HSKSS and the PYE22KSKSS? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWe have an opening of 33" would like a counter depth, freezer on bottom with water dispenser on door in stainless steel, which model would serve us best, Iris & Ian (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Iris and Ian- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our French-door refrigerators! Our counter-depth style refrigerators are 35 3/4" wide. You might be interested in our GE® ENERGY STAR® 23.8 CU. FT. FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR GFE24JSKSS- Approximate Product Dimensions 32 3/4"W x 69 7/8"H x 37 1/2"D: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-23-8-cu-ft-french-door-refrigerator-stainless-steel/5009845.p?skuId=5009845 - We suggest to view the Quick Specs for all product dimensions and air clearance recommendations: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GFE24JMK_JSK_c2.pdf - We hope this model suits your needs. Keep in touch!
- Questioncan a dairy bin (either WR71X11063, WR17X13146, OR WR32X10869 be purchased separately and used in this model? GYE22HMKES (0 Answers)
- QuestionI measured my space for the GE-22.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator - Stainless Steel (Silver). My measurements were 25 x 38 and height 71 or 72 in length. Do you think this refrigerator will fit? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Confused- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! The approximate overall dimensions are as follows: 69 7/8" Height x 35 3/4" Width x 31 1/4" Depth (including handle). The case depth without door is 24 3/8". We suggest to view the Quick Specs for additional dimensions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GYE22HMK_HSK_C2.pdf - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionHow deep is the refrigerator without the handles? I am looking for an option that is truly counter-depth, but I am finding none are. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow wide is this GYE22HMKES refrigerator? My slot is exactly 32" and I'm not wanting a tight fit.Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Cindy - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. We're sorry, however, the approximate external dimensions are: 69-7/8 in high x 35-3/4 in wide x 31-1/4 in deep. We do offer a French refrigerator Model GFE24JSKSS that is 32-3/4 in wide. I hope this helps! We're glad you checked with us.
- Questionwhat is the height of the refrigerator to the top of the case, without the hinge? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator have a 2nd optional ice maker (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator come in the new Black Stainless Steel color? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Nancy- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our French-door Refrigerators! We do not offer appliances in Black Stainless Steel. This refrigerator is offered in Slate GYE22HMKES and Stainless Steel GYE22HSKSS. The stone-inspired Slate finish blends impeccably with today's materials and colors. The dark matte appearance also naturally hides fingerprints, smudges and dirt, so it's delightfully easy to maintain. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionThe height is 69.7 inches. What is the .7 on the measuring tape? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions