Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a problems with ice maker, not producing ice and also technician came and changed small panel on the back right side corner of the fridge. He charged me 530.00 Is that common problem???? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Galina- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We apologize for the difficulty you have experienced with your GE refrigerator. We are committed to manufacturing quality products for our consumers and this is certainly not what we would expect to hear. If the green light on your refrigerator icemaker is flashing and the icemaker will not make ice, we suggest to run the icemaker diagnostic test provided in this link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=17404 - For more troubleshooting tips visit: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=17408- For further assistance, we encourage you to visit our Contact Us page at GEAppliances.com or contact GE Consumer Service at 1-800-432-2737 or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/- We hope this is helpful. Thanks for reaching out to us!
- QuestionDoes this have ethe same dimensions as model number Gsh22jfrebb? If not what current ge model number has the same dimensions? That model number is discontinued and I need to purchase a replacement refrigerator. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Eva- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We certainly appreciate your loyalty! While GE® 23.2 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator GSS23HGHB is the most comparable and the smallest capacity side-by-side available, the dimensions are not exactly the same as the previous model. GSS23HGHBB is approximately 32 3/4"W x 69 1/2"H x 35 1/4"D. You can also view the Quick Specs for additional dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GSS23HGH_R2_16.pdf - We hope its fits your space. Keep in touch!
- QuestionWhy does the Best Buy web site show this unit (GSS23HGHWW) as a 22.5 Cu. Ft. unit and on the GE website says that it is a 23. 2 Cu. Ft. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAre the shelves in the freezer of GSS23HGH glass or wire? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere can I view this product, what store? (0 Answers)
- QuestionLive in small home with combination living room and kitchen. Noise is a factor. Is this refrigerator relatively quiet? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi tulips- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! Yes, our refrigerators continue to be designed with as quiet a performance as possible. Insulation, fan designs, variable fan speeds and compressor designs all contribute to the quiet operation of our refrigerators. We hope you enjoy the great tasting filtered water ( Removes 99% of lead from your drinking water and certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts). The advanced water filtration (MWFP) also reduces trace pharmaceuticals from water and ice* (* Removes 98% of ibuprofen, atenolol, fluoxetine, progesterone and trimethoprim. These pharmaceuticals are not necessarily in all users’ water). Thanks for checking with us. Keep in touch!
- QuestionWhat is the color on the exterior sides of the refrigerator? black/slate/other? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionhow to unlock, lock controls on door (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the GE GSS23HGHWW (White) have a can rack? (1 Answer)
It states in the description that it has a in the door can rack, which is similar to a wine rack. I am specifically looking for this type of refrigerator that has this feature. On Best Buys website it does not have pictures of the inside of this refrigerator. Before I purchase this item, I just need to make sure it does indeed have the can rack.Answers
- Questionwhat are the actual dimension measurement of model gss23hmhes (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions