Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the measurements for the pwe23kmkes refrigerator? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this model, PWE23KSKSS and PWE23KSDSS that I've seen elsewhere online? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi GHB- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! PWE23KSKSS is the latest model and replaces PWE23KSDSS. The PWE23KSKSS changed door shape from a crown top door to a flat top door. Also, the Full-Width Electronic Temperature Control Drawer has colored LED lighting. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Take a look: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionFrom the discussions below it sounds like both the "slate" color and the "black stainless" color are magnetized and will hold magnets. Is the same true for the actual stainless steel finish? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill the slate finish take magnets? The fridge we are replacing has served as the family communication and reminder center. (3 Answers)
- Questionmy freezer temp will not get cold (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Cheryl- Thanks for choosing our Profile Series PWE23KSKSS! We are sorry to hear the freezer is not cooling and glad to offer assistance. We suggest to reset the electronics by unplugging or by turning off power at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds or so. If your refrigerator is not running or not cooling at all, see the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=21631 - If it is cooling but not enough, see the following troubleshooting link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=21185 - If you need further assistance, we encourage you to contact GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737 or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/ - We are confident our factory-trained service technicians can resolve any issues to your satisfaction. We hope this is helpful. Thanks for reaching out to us! SUE@GEA
- QuestionIs installation free? (0 Answers)
- QuestionSo say I buy this fridge from Best Buy on-line, how do I get the $1225 rebate? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator come in white? Also, does the freezer have a light in it? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionmy counters are 24 inches deep. how deep is this refrigerator (1 Answer)Answers
Hi mcr- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We're excited to hear of your interest! The counter-depth design offers a built-in look by allowing the case to fit nearly flush with surrounding cabinetry. The case depth (without door) is 24 3/8". We encourage you to view the Quick Specs at the following link for all product dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=PWE23KMK_KSK_C2.pdf - Keep in touch. We are always eager to provide assistance!
- QuestionWhat is the slate color like? is it stainless (5 Answers)Answers
Hi Michep- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our Slate finish! Slate is a highly engineered, low-gloss matte metallic paint finish (not stainless steel). Rich and elegant, the stone-inspired Slate finish blends impeccably with today's materials and colors. The dark matte appearance also naturally hides fingerprints, smudges and dirt, so it's delightfully easy to maintain and holds magnets. Slate was specifically created with today's open floor plans in mind. It goes with every texture and color, never clashing with the rest of your decor. A warm, matte texture matches every style. Stainless accents complement any hardware. On the sides, a specially created shade of gray goes with every color for easy coordination. Check out our Slate Collection: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/slate-appliances.htm - Keep in touch. We are always eager to help make your buying decisions easier!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions