Questions & Answers
- QuestionJust had this fridge set up a few hours ago. How long does it take to start making ice cubes? Its been about 3 hours and zero made at this point. (2 Answers)
- QuestionProvide all dimensions for unit, especially depth of refrigerator (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Lady- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! The approximate dimensions are as follows: 69 7/8" Height x 32 3/4" Width x 37 1/2" Depth (including handle). We suggest to view the Quick Specs at the following link for additional dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GFE24JMK_JSK_c2.pdf - We hope it fits. Thanks for checking with us!
- Questiondoes this model GE- 23.8 come in stainless. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow is the noise with this fridge? I am looking for a pretty quiet one. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Jenn2016 - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. Newer refrigerators sound different from older refrigerators. Modern refrigerators have more features and use newer technology. Therefore they will sound differently than older refrigerators. This includes sounds such as humming, whooshing, clicks, pops, cracks, snaps, whirring, and water sounds. They are sounds that most people become accustomed to over time and are barely noticed. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat is the difference between Defrost Type - Frost Guard on this model vs. Frost Free on other models? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model come in 36 inch width? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow tall is this refrigerator? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Kimnad- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! Overall Height is 69 7/8". Height to Top of Case is 68 5/8". 1" air clearance is recommended on the top. We suggest to view the Quick Specs for dimensions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GFE24JMK_JSK_c2.pdf - Keep in touch!
- QuestionIs there a shorter version of this model? Specifically less than 68 height not including the hinge. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Christina - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. We apologize; however, our French Door Refrigerators do not come less than 68" high. Our only refrigerator models that are less than 68" high are our top mount models (with the freezer on top). I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionis there an option to add a 2nd ice maker in drawer freezer? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi roxcard- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE Series French-door Refrigerator! GFE24JMKES is not designed to accept an optional second icemaker. The second icemaker option is offered on the following Slate models PFE28KMKES, GFE28GMKES, GYE22HMKES, PYE22KMKES. Thanks for checking with us!
- Questiondoes it come in white (1 Answer)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our French-door Refrigerators! Yes, this model is available in white. The model number is GFE24JGKWW: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-23-8-cu-ft-french-door-refrigerator-high-gloss-white/5009902.p?id=bb5009902&skuId=5009902 - Keep in touch!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions