Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs a GE filter required to operate icemaker and water? I already have filtered water going to the fridge. (5 Answers)Answers
Hello Dave - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. A GE water filter is not required to operate the icemaker and water dispenser on this refrigerator. You will want to install the bypass plug that comes with your refrigerator if you do not wish to use a water filter. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWill the stainless steel show finger prints? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWY isn't there more pictures of the refrigerator inside and outside to help me make up my mind (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Thomas - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. We're sorry to hear that you are unable to see photos of the inside of the refrigerator. Please visit the main GE website at: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/GSE25HGHWW which shows photos of both the freezer and refrigerator with the doors open. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionManufacture (2 Answers)
- Questionwhy does the ice bin not fill completly with ice just puts in one layer (1 Answer)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The GE side-by-side refrigerator should produce about 4.5 pounds or 130 cubes per day. The bucket will hold approximately 8 pounds of ice. If your refrigerator is not producing this, then we recommend checking the following: 1) make certain the water filter is not clogged; 2) make certain the freezer temperature is not too warm; 3) If there is very little food, or no food, in the refrigerator or freezer sections, this can cause temperatures to significantly fluctuate; 4) Check that there is no restriction in the water supply and if so, please contact a plumber. Otherwise, we recommend contacting GE Consumer Service at 1.800.432.2737, Mon. - Fri., 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Sat. - Sun., 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, EST. You may also schedule service online at: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/ I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionMy opening is 36 inches. If this item is 35.75 , will it have enough breathing room to work efficiently? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Liz- Thanks for choosing our GE® ENERGY STAR® 25.3 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator GSE25HSHSS! Yes, we suggest 1/8" air clearance on the sides, 1" top and 2" in the back. Check out the Quick Specs at the following link for all product dimensions: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GSE25HSH_HMH_HBL_R2_17.pdf - Enjoy! SUE@GEA
- QuestionI need to know how tall this refrigerator is? Model GSE25HMHES (1 Answer)
- QuestionMy GSE25HGHBB just arrived and I am very surprise that the actual unit has the black textured finish, BUT the doors are high gloss with no texture. It looks like the wrong doors are on the unit. have 2 high slobber dogs that is exactly why I didnt get SS (1 Answer)Answers
Hi AC- Thanks for choosing our GE® ENERGY STAR® 25.3 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator GSE25HGHBB! We are sorry to hear you were "surprised" with the finish. All side-by-side models in black have a textured steel case and high-gloss doors. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Your comments regarding the design are important to us. We suggest to view the following link for cleaning tips: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=17447 - Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionHi, does this refrigerator hold a gallon of milk in the side doors? Thank you (2 Answers)
- QuestionI'm especially interested in the freezer size. Does the listed 9.7 I believe, subtract the size of the huge ice maker, or is it just the measurement of the freezer? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions