Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many pull-out freezer bins? The Product Features section says there are two pull-out freezer bins. But the photo shows only one. Are there supposed to be two? (6 Answers)Answers
Hi Bpollen- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE® 25.4 CU. FT. SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR GSS25GSHSS! We are sorry for any confusion. A website correction request will be sent to BestBuy. The refrigerator is equipped with 1 Slide-Out Freezer Storage Basket. It also has 2 Adjustable Freezer Cabinet Shelves and a Sweet Spot Shelf - 1/2 Fixed. This convenient shelf sits right above the ice bucket. Great storage space for pints of ice cream, juice cans, and more. Also, our GE® ENERGY STAR® 25.4 CU. FT. SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR GSE25HSHSS is equipped with 2 Slide-Out Freezer Storage Baskets. Thanks for reaching out to us. Keep in touch!
- QuestionIs this refrigerator (GSS25GMHES) frost-free? The other model (GSE25HMHES) that is $100 more on the sale price ($200 on the regular) says "frost-free" in the title as well as the specs. This one doesn't mention it at all. Thanks! (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs there a sensor that beeps when the doors are left open? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, but not with the out-of-box settings... There is a "Door Open" button you can press (the LED light will now be lit green) to activate this warning beep you are asking about. I just tried it. The LED flashes then after about 2 minutes it starts beeping about 2x per second. To shut it up? Just close the open door. Hmm. Thanks to you I learned something new! This should prove useful for the days when I overstuff my freezer and it pops open if something heavy falls against the door.
- QuestionHome Depot & Lowes advertise this fridge as slate. Best Buy is saying Stainless Steel? Which is it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan a deli tray be bought for the side by side? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this model on sale slate in color??? Is it brand new or does it have any damage? (0 Answers)
- QuestionPlease let me know if the front and the sides of this refrigerator are stainless steel. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have a side by side stainless- steel Refrigerator 25.4 Cu. Ft. 67.5 inches Tall ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi tripled- Thanks for viewing our GE Side-by-Side Refrigerators! We currently do not offer a model that is 67.5"H. The overall height of our Side-by-Side models is at least 69 1/2". We suggest GE® ENERGY STAR® 21.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Top-Freezer Refrigerator GIE21GSHSS (Factory-Installed Icemaker); GE® ENERGY STAR® 21.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Top-Freezer Refrigerator GTE21GSHSS (Optional Icemaker). Overall Height is 66 3/4 in. Height to Top of Case 66 1/4 in. Keep in touch. We are always glad to help make your shopping experience a little easier! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWhat are all the differences between model GSS25GMHES and GSE25HMHES? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionon the GE GSS25GSHSS, are the refrigerator storage bins for vegetables etc. on rollers? Are all the bins on rollers? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi ladygolfer- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE Series! The vegetable pan (middle pan) has no rollers/wheels but the vegetable pan cover has 2 wheels. The bottom pan has 2 wheels while the bottom pan cover does not have wheels. The snack pan, nor cover has any wheels. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more about our Stainless Steel Appliances: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions