Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhere is the vent of the oven ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. This is a very nice built-in wall oven. The vent is located below the door. This will help keep the electronics cooler, improve appearance, and provide a better door seal at the top of the door. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhy am I being charged 40 dollars for shipping when it is advertised as free shipping? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow big of an opening does this oven need? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Sally- Thanks for choosing our GE® 27" Built-In Single Wall Oven JK3000SFSS! Cutout Dimensions are as follows: (WxHxD) (in.) 25-1/4 x 28-1/8 x 23-1/2. We encourage you to view the Quick Specs at the following link for more details when planning the space: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=320449_jk3000sf_c3.pdf - You can also view the Installation Instructions online for complete details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-11043.pdf - Thanks for reaching out to us. Enjoy! SUEatGEA
- QuestionHello! Does the GE cafe series have Oven handles sold separately to match this Oven? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is the cost to install a wall oven? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHookup charges (0 Answers)
Delivery says for this item basic hookup is included. Then under details it says installation service must be purchased for wall ovens to be plugged in?? Which is it. The Customer service line I called said there is a 135$ charge to install wall ovens. My old one needs to be disconnected and removed. How do I know what I need to pay for?
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions