Questions & Answers
- QuestionIt will not make ice. We moved the fridge and now it's not making ice. Why? It's only 3 months old. I love this thing but very frustrating. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Frank- Thanks for your purchase! We are glad to hear you "love" your choice and can understand your frustration. The icemaker may have been turned off. The Icemaker On/Off pad is located on the control panel (inside left door). You can view the Owner's Manual online: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60764.pdf - Also, be sure nothing interferes with the sweep of the feeler arm. When the bin fills to the level of the feeler arm, the ice maker will stop producing ice. See page 23 of the Owner's Manual. If the refrigerator was moved, make sure the water line was not kinked when pushed back in place and ensure the water supply was turned back on to the refrigerator. This valve is usually found under the sink or in the basement. See the following troubleshooting link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=17408 - If you need further assistance, we encourage you to contact GE Appliance Service at 1-800-432-2737 or conveniently schedule an appointment online: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/ - We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- Questionwhere do you show specifications for the refrigerators? I am interested in the GE french door stainless steel models (2 Answers)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's nice to hear from you! We are excited to hear of your interest in our GE Series French-Door Refrigerators. To view the "specifications" for a particular model, scroll down the page and click on "Specifications" or the "arrow" to the right of "Specifications". Check out our GE® ENERGY STAR® 27.8 CU. FT. FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR GFE28GSKSS. TWINCHILL™ EVAPORATORS provide separate climates in the fresh food and freezer sections to help keep foods fresh. Play Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Un4KcbL8B8s?rel=0 - Also, it is equipped with a space-saving icemaker located on the door with integrated bins to create more usable storage space. Always have extra ice on hand with an optional second icemaker in the freezer (IM5D Icemaker Kit sold separately). Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch. We are always eager to provide assistance!
- Questiondo the glass shelves move forward (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the outside of the fridge door magnetic? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the width, depth and height of this refrigerator? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. This is a beautiful refrigerator. The approximate dimensions of this refrigerator are: 69-7/8 in High x 35-3/4 in Wide x 36-1/4 in Deep. The required air clearances are: 2" in the back, 1/8" on each side and 1" on the top. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes the GNE29GSKSS fridge an internal water dispenser? Does it have an icemaker? Is there an adjustable divider in the freezer basket? is there just one freezer basket or one on top of another? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOn my GNE29GSKSS refrigerator, the "reset filter" light came on on the left door. What does this mean and what do I need to do? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Bisi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing model GNE29GSKSS! We hope you are enjoying the clean taste of filtered water. A filter indicator light will illuminate on the screen when the water filter needs to be replaced. To reset, hold Reset Filter for 3 seconds after replacing filter the filter (RPWFE). The filter replacement instructions are provided on page 16 of the Owner's Manual at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60748-3.pdf - Or, view a video online: https://www.youtube.com/embed/f11IiE6NbxE?rel=0 - Conveniently Order RPWFE Filters online: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-water-filter-for-select-ge-refrigerators/3757022.p?skuId=3757022 - We hope this is helpful. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionCan I order this without the ice maker? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the door on the slate finish magnetic? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAre the doors removable to fit it thru the door when delivered? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions