Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow much is an extra burner in case you don't want to use griddle often? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Jules- We're glad you like our GE® 30" Free-Standing Gas Convection Range JGB700EEJES! The griddle can be interchanged with optional Center Grate JXGRATE1- $49.99 (sold separately). You can view and order online: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-center-grate-black/5174903.p?skuId=5174903 - Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionWhat GE broiler pan goes with this range (2 Answers)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. Many of our customers have a broiler pan that they enjoy using, so a broiler pan is not included with this range. You can purchase one from our Parts Center at 1-877-959-8688. The Large pan (12-3/4" W x 1-1/4" H x 16-1/2" D) is part #WB48X10056 and the X-Large pan (17" W x 1-1/4" H x 19-1/4" D) is part #WB48X10057. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionwhat comes standard with this oven? the griddle or the grates..how much is either as an additional option? does this gas range also come in white? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThe color stainless steel/gray- is it different then the regular stainless steel? I am wanting to get the whole set but it shows "stainless steel" is not an option.. only white, black and stainless steel/gray? Please advise. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi- We're glad to hear of your interest! Range JGB700SEJSS is stainless steel. The edge-to-edge porcelain-enamel cooktop and sides of the range are gray to compliment the stainless steel. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more about our Stainless Steel Appliances: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch. We are always glad to help make your shopping experience a little easier! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWill this stove fit in a area with a 29.5 width (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Hammyyy- Thanks for viewing our GE® 30" Free-Standing Gas Convection Ranges! No, the cabinet cutout width requirement is 30". We suggest to view the Quick Specs at the following link for more details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=JGB700SEJ_c2.pdf - Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWhat are the actual depth sizes with and without the handle/knobs (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Lakeshow35- Thanks for considering our GE® 30" Free-Standing Gas Convection Range JGB700SEJSS! Overall Depth is 28 3/4 in. Depth Without Handle is 26 1/4 in. We encourage you to view the Quick Specs at the following link for product dimensions and clearance requirements: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=JGB700SEJ_c2.pdf - Also, you may want to pair with GE® 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Sensor Microwave Oven JVM6175SKSS equipped with cooktop lighting and two-speed, 300-CFM venting system to effectively remove smoke, steam and odors. Keep in touch. With so many choices, we are always glad to help make your buying decisions a bit easier! SUE@GEA
- QuestionDoes this stove come with 5 grates or is the center griddle only? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the oven light be turned on with the door closed? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the part that converts this to LP Gas (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions