- Questionwich way does the door open? (6 Answers)
- QuestionOurs was not in box with a scratched front (minor) and no instruction book. Where is the serial number so we can register it. Also, it does not seem to dry very well. How does satisfaction run with this machine. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Sherrygirl - If you need help locating your model and serial number, click the link below for more information: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/find-model-serial-number. Please review the following link for steps to take for poor drying: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=18058 . -TREY@GEA
- Questionis this dryer 110 or 120 volts if not do you have any that are (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this unit built in the USA or just assembled in the USA (1 Answer)Answers
Hi usamade- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! Model GTD33EASKWW is manufactured globally. GE Appliances products are designed by GE Appliances engineers in the United States. Many are manufactured in the U.S. and others are made globally to our specifications. The country of origin is shown on the Model/Serial rating plate as well as the packaging. Manufacturing facilities (plant sites, where appliances are made) can and do change from time to time because GE Appliances continues to seek the most efficient manufacturing processes available. We make products all over the world for a Global marketplace. Therefore, your best source for manufacturing location is the packaging/product itself. The matching GE® 3.8 DOE CU. FT. CAPACITY STAINLESS STEEL BASKET WASHER GTW330ASKWW is made in America (70 to 90% U.S. Content Product). Get details at GEAppliances.com/USA: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/usa/ - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes the dryer have rollers on the bottom like the washer? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi songbirdrose1- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! Our GE® 7.2 CU. FT. ELECTRIC DRYER GTD33EASKWW and matching GE® 3.8 DOE CU. FT. WASHER GTW330ASKWW are not equipped with rollers. Our GE SPACE-SAVING 2.6 DOE CU. FT. CAPACITY PORTABLE WASHER WSLP1500HWW is equipped with rollers for ease of rolling to kitchen sink for use. A Uni-couple® Hose is included for a one-faucet connection. Check out matching GE SPACEMAKER® 120V 3.6 CU. FT. CAPACITY PORTABLE ELECTRIC DRYER DSKP333ECWW. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes this dryer have a light that comes on when you open the door? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the lint catcher in the front, where you open the door?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs the air flow vent on the bottom or the back of the dryer? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhen looking at the dimensions listed on the product page it says the depth of this dryer is 26.7 inches but on the questions and answers it says 29 inches. I'm wondering what the actual depth of this dryer is. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this price for the washer and dryer??? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions