Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this dry we UL listed? Also, does it have an interior light? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this dryer have a flat back? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI am looking for a dryer that operate on 120 volts. What voltage is this dryer? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the door be switched around to open the other way? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a separate knob to allow user to choose temp? I.E.: low, med high temp independent of the cycle chosen (3 Answers)Answers
- Question1. Will a 3 prong power cord work on this dryer? 2. This is over $399, why isn't delivery free? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Karen- Thanks for choosing our GE® Electric Dryer GTD45EASJWS! Yes, you can use a 3 prong 30 Amp power cord. See pages 3, 9 and 11 of the Installation Instructions for details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16775-2.pdf - Also, please contact your BestBuy Associate regarding delivery policy at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy! SUE@GEA
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions including with door open (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Tracy- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE® ELECTRIC DRYER WITH HE SENSOR DRY GTD45EASJWS! The door extends 22 1/2" when opened. The overall depth of the dryer with door open is approximately 52". We encourage you to view the Quick Specs for additional dimensions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GTD45EASJ_c3.pdf - Keep in touch!
- QuestionCan this dryer be vented to the side as well as back?? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Jane- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE Series Electric Dryer GTD45EASJWS! We have great news. The dryer can be vented 4 ways: Rear, Right Side, Left Side and Bottom. Check out the Installation Instructions for complete details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16775-2.pdf - Also, the matching washer is GE® 4.2 DOE CU. FT. STAINLESS STEEL CAPACITY WASHER GTW485ASJWS. We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch!
- QuestionI had to go buy one of these, didn't know which one for dryer to be vented inside/outside, why didn't it come with this, Best Buy said, this is what is needed to make dryer work? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, I am happy to help. Dryer model GTD45EASJWS must be vented to the outside. Installation and venting instructions can be found in the manual, located at the link below: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-16775-2.pdf Thank you for checking with us. Lisa from GE Appliances.
- QuestionWhat is the highest temperature the dryer can reach? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi hello- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for your interest! The dryer features HE Sensor Dry-Our most advanced heat management system, ever! Dries clothes 20% faster than the Sensor Dry system on past models. The Sensor Dry Plus sensors are located in the front dryer wall just as the past Sensor Dry system. What makes it more sensitive is that it is sensing every second as compared to every couple of minutes. Dual thermistors precisely measures temperature and helps to maintain a more even heat and temperature inside the dryer drum. The High (Normal/Cottons) thermostat is approximately 135°F. Thanks for checking with us!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions