Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the depth of the shelves / how many inches do the fresh food shelves measure? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIm looking to replace a built in refrigerator in my new house. Its an old GE Monogram Model ZISB42DYB. I need the same measurements so it will fit into cabinets that are already there and in good shape. Can you help me? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello MCM - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and we are happy to help you. Your Monogram refrigerator currently has the following approximate exterior dimensions: Height 83" x Width 42” x Depth 24-3/4” excluding handles. The cabinet cutout dimensions were: Height 83-1/4” - 84-1/7" x Width 41-1/2" - 43-1/2" x Depth 24” - 24-3/4”. We hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhat is the capacity of ice stored in the dispenser? What is the daily maximum ice making capacity? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi MM- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! Select French-Door refrigerators offer Space Saving Ice. The icemaker is located in the fresh food section, on the left fresh food door. The Space Saving icemaker stores 3.8 lbs. of ice that can be dispensed through the ice and water dispenser on the door, or by removing the ice bucket from the door. The ice maker will produce approximately 100-130 cubes (3.6 lbs.) in a 24-hour period depending on temperature, door openings, etc. We hope this is helpful. Browse our GE Cafe Collection: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/cafe.htm?icid=HPg_cafe - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhich side of the refrigerator is the water line on? Is it on the left side if you're facing the doors (same side as the dispenser)? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi MM- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our Café Series! Yes, the water valve is located on the left side (as you face the front). Check out page 34 of the Installation Instructions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=CYE22USH_c2.pdf - Browse our complete Café Collection: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/cafe.htm?icid=HPg_cafe - We hope this is helpful. Keep in touch!
- QuestionDoes this model dispense cubed and crushed ice through the door? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi PamM- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our Café Series! Yes, the refrigerator dispenses Water, Crushed and Cubed Ice. It also features a Keurig® K-cup® Brewing System and Hot Water Dispenser- Lets you choose your own temperature or from one of the 4 pre-programmed settings to simplify hot food and drink preparation. Also, have hot water waiting for you any time of day. Just schedule hot water through the GE Kitchen App, and enjoy ultimate convenience. Play Video-https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLtRTROhZEE?rel=0 - We hope you'll enjoy these features as much as we do. Check out our collection of Cafe Appliances: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/cafe.htm?icid=HPg_cafe - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes this exact model come in a version without the Keurig feature? I'm afraid the Keurig will stop working long before the refrigerator. I've owned quite a few Keurigs and they seem to last about a year. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Ebake- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our Cafe Series! Break downs are not something you should have to worry about. This is a 100% GE designed part and refrigerator that was designed with the same quality and dependability of other GE products. We have taken many steps to ensure that this will live up to GE's durability and quality standards. The brew module is a separate part and does not effect the refrigerator. Should an issue occur with the brew module it is easily removable and replaceable. Should the brewer become misplaced or damaged, a new brewer can be purchased. Also, check out our GE CAFÉ™ SERIES ENERGY STAR® 22.2 CU. FT. COUNTER-DEPTH FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR WITH HOT WATER DISPENSER CYE22TSHSS. Thanks for checking with us. Keep in touch!
- QuestionIs this GE Cafe Refrigerator with Keurig brewing system available full depth, not just counter depth? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi GE- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for view our restaurant-inspired Cafe Series! We have great news. Check out our GE CAFÉ™ SERIES ENERGY STAR® 27.8 CU. FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR WITH KEURIG® K-CUP® BREWING SYSTEM CFE28USHSS. Have hot water waiting for you any time of day. Just schedule hot water through the GE Kitchen App, and enjoy ultimate convenience. Play video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLtRTROhZEE?rel=0 - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionCan you get this in white? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello interested - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. We're sorry; however, this refrigerator with the Keurig brewing system does not come in white at this time. Please continue to check with us as new products are added frequently. We appreciate your interest! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionIs Best Buy going to post a picture of the front and sides of this item with the doors closed? Right now there is none. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions