Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a GE JEM31SF01 but it is mounted tightly between cabinets above and directly on the sides of it. It can go down. is there a replacement? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello adny - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The replacement microwave to the JEM31SF01 is the PEM31SFSS. However, if you are going to build it into a cabinet, then the JX827SFSS 27" trim kit or the JX830SFSS 30" trim kit are required. The cutout dimensions for these trim kits are: 15" +/- 1/8" high x 24-7/8" +/- 1/8" wide. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionI have the JEM31 which I bought in 2002. Sometimes it stops working and I have to unplug and replug it on to get it working again. I'm ready to replace it. Its dimensions are 12" H x 24" W x 12" D.... Correct? What replacement options are there? Tx! (2 Answers)Answers
Hi - This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's nice to hear from you! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and glad to offer assistance. JEM31SA (2002) is approximately 23 25/32"W x 11 3/16"H x 12 9/32"D. The comparable model is our GE PROFILE™ SERIES 1.1 CU. FT. COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN PEM31SFSS- Approximate Product Dimensions 24"W x 12 1/8"H x 12 7/8"D. This countertop microwave oven is built-in capable with a sleek matching trim kit (sold separately)- OPTIONAL 30" BUILT-IN TRIM KIT JX830SFSS or OPTIONAL 27" BUILT-IN TRIM KIT JX827SFSS. Or, free up counter space with Optional Undercabinet Hanging Kit JXA019K (sold separately). We suggest to view the Quick Specs for more details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=240381_pem31sf_c2.pdf - Keep in touch. We are always eager to help!
- QuestionNeed to replace a GE JEM25DMWW with a stainless steel model. The opening in my cabinet is 11.5 H; 24.5 W; 12" D. Any suggestions? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have to replace a GE JEM25 that is mounted under a cabinet with the optional hanging kit. What current model would replace this with the same dimensions, using the present hanging kit? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi LimeyInIE- Thanks for your loyalty! The compatible model is our GE Profile™ Series 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEM31DFWW. Approximate Product Dimensions are as follows: 24" Width x 12 1/8" Height x 12 7/8" Depth. You can also view the Quick Specs at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=240380_pem31df_c2.pdf - Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionCan this microwave be installed in a 12 inch deep upper cabinet? (1 Answer)
Is this microwave shallow enough, in depth, to be installed in a regular upper cabinet with a 12 depth and still close the doors? If it can not be, how far does it protrude from the back of cabinets once installed? (13 inches, 14 inches...)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's exciting to hear of your interest! Yes, installation requires a 12" deep cabinet. Allow 2" air clearance on each side of the microwave. Do not install against a wall or cabinet. No air clearance is required in the rear. If the model has removable rubber feet, they may be removed. If installed in a cabinet with the hanging kit, allow 2" on each side and at the bottom. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionCan you tell me why the Jx 827 Sfss has black sides. I want it to match the other stainless steel appliances in my high end kitchen but the black plastic sides don’t match. The only microwave that fits the opening is the GE Pem 31. (0 Answers)
- QuestionHi, I have a GE - JEM31SF001 microwave mounted under a cabinet that needs replacement - paint is peeling. Can you recommend a replacement? Thank you, SG (0 Answers)
- QuestionI am looking for a microwave which I can mount under the cabinet. 1. space 24 by 12 can I use old mounting kit. 2. which model # will fit ,where can I buy it and how much will it cost. Who will install and installation cost under the cabinet. Thanks (0 Answers)
- QuestionI had a countertop Kenmore microwave approx. 15 1/4" high and 23 1/2" wide that sat in a cutout above the oven that measured approx. 17 1/4" high and 33 3/4" wide. It had multi-power cooking, delay start, three-stage cooking, etc. Can it be replaced? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHave ge microwave pem31sm3ss. What is the replacement? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi 2027- We certainly appreciate your loyalty! The current model is GE Profile™ Series 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEM31SFSS. It is compatible with GE® Optional 27" Built-In Trim Kit JX827SFSS, Optional 30" Built-In Trim Kit JX830SFSS, and Optional Undercabinet Hanging Kit JXA019K (all sold separately). Keep in touch! SUEatGEA
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions