Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a GE JEM31SF01 but it is mounted tightly between cabinets above and directly on the sides of it. It can go down. is there a replacement? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello adny - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The replacement microwave to the JEM31SF01 is the PEM31SFSS. However, if you are going to build it into a cabinet, then the JX827SFSS 27" trim kit or the JX830SFSS 30" trim kit are required. The cutout dimensions for these trim kits are: 15" +/- 1/8" high x 24-7/8" +/- 1/8" wide. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionI have the JEM31 which I bought in 2002. Sometimes it stops working and I have to unplug and replug it on to get it working again. I'm ready to replace it. Its dimensions are 12" H x 24" W x 12" D.... Correct? What replacement options are there? Tx! (2 Answers)Answers
Hi - This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's nice to hear from you! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and glad to offer assistance. JEM31SA (2002) is approximately 23 25/32"W x 11 3/16"H x 12 9/32"D. The comparable model is our GE PROFILE™ SERIES 1.1 CU. FT. COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN PEM31SFSS- Approximate Product Dimensions 24"W x 12 1/8"H x 12 7/8"D. This countertop microwave oven is built-in capable with a sleek matching trim kit (sold separately)- OPTIONAL 30" BUILT-IN TRIM KIT JX830SFSS or OPTIONAL 27" BUILT-IN TRIM KIT JX827SFSS. Or, free up counter space with Optional Undercabinet Hanging Kit JXA019K (sold separately). We suggest to view the Quick Specs for more details: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=240381_pem31sf_c2.pdf - Keep in touch. We are always eager to help!
- QuestionNeed to replace a GE JEM25DMWW with a stainless steel model. The opening in my cabinet is 11.5 H; 24.5 W; 12" D. Any suggestions? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this microwave be installed in a 12 inch deep upper cabinet? (1 Answer)
Is this microwave shallow enough, in depth, to be installed in a regular upper cabinet with a 12 depth and still close the doors? If it can not be, how far does it protrude from the back of cabinets once installed? (13 inches, 14 inches...)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. It's exciting to hear of your interest! Yes, installation requires a 12" deep cabinet. Allow 2" air clearance on each side of the microwave. Do not install against a wall or cabinet. No air clearance is required in the rear. If the model has removable rubber feet, they may be removed. If installed in a cabinet with the hanging kit, allow 2" on each side and at the bottom. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionI need to replace my GE microwave JEM27LWH. I need a replacement with its exact dimensions - height, width and depth. Any recommendations? Thanks! (1 Answer)Answers
I contacted GE directly. I spoke with a customer service rep. The model I was trying to replace had been discontinued. The new model had to have similar dimensions to fit the space available because it was an undermount. GE found the right size replacement model. They did all the work. All I did was order it. Call GE. It only took about 10 minutes over the phone and I probably would have spent hours searching online myself for the correct dimensions. The new microwave is a perfect fit!
- QuestionI have to replace a model PEM31GF188 under counter microwave. What would you suggest? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Charlie- We know you have choices and appreciate the trust you've placed in us! Thanks for being a loyal GE Appliances customer. The comparable replacement model is our GE Profile™ Series 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEM31SFSS (Stainless Steel). It is also available in the following colors: PEM31EFES Slate; PEM31DFWW White; PEM31DFBB Black. Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy! SUE@GEA
- QuestionI need to replace model PEM31DM3WW what model is compatible ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello rt44, I am happy to help. The replacement model is PEM31DFWW: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-profile-series-1-1-cu-ft-mid-size-microwave-white-on-white/2557116.p?skuId=2557116 You will need to use the optional mounting kit that comes with the new model if you are building it into a cabinet or wall. 27 inch wide - JX827DFWW 30 inch wide - JX830DFWW I hope this helps. thank you for checking with us. Lisa from GE Appliances.
- QuestionI have a GE Spacemaker model ZEM200SF01 with the 27" trim kit. What model would replace this and do I need to change the trim kit as well? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWe bought GE microwave PEM31DFWW with GE-JXA019K GE Undercabinet Mounting Kit. The kit has several templates. PEM31DFWW model not listed in the reference guide. We see PEM31DF/RF/SF pub #31-41082. Is this the right template or should we choose another? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi BillandKathy- We know you have choices and appreciate the trust you've placed in us! Thanks for choosing our GE Profile Series PEM31DFWW. Optional Undercabinet Hanging Kit JXA019K is the correct kit. Referenced model PEM31DF is the same as PEM31DFWW (WW simply indicates the color- White). Thanks for reaching out to us. Enjoy! SUE@GEA
- QuestionI need to replace a countertop microwave to fit into a 12 x 20 opening. Do you have any models small enough? I'd like a white finish if possible. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Lynn- We offer the following countertop microwaves in white: GE Profile™ Series 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEM31DFWW (Approx. Product Dimensions 24"W x 12 1/8"H x 12 7/8"D); GE Profile™ Series 2.2 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEB7226DFWW (Approx. Product Dimensions 24 1/8"W x 14"H x 19 3/4"D). We currently do not offer a model 12" x 20". Thanks for checking with us! Sue@GEA
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions