Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have a dual ice maker in the counter depth? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a brand new refrigerator model? Wondering why there are no ratings anywhere on the web. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Barb- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest in our Profile Series! Yes, PYE22KSKSS is a new introduction. The HANDS-FREE AUTOFILL feature lets you walk away while the dispenser automatically fills any container with filtered water. You can also view reviews on our GEAppliances website at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/PYE22KSKSS- Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionIs there a way to know what the actual temperature is inside of the refrigerator? I figured out how to set the temperature using the control panel on the door, but I don't see anywhere that the refrigerator tells you the current temperature. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this model magnetic on the front. How about GE frig's in general. Magnetic? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI'm searching for the GE model PYE22PSHGSS, why does this particular one show up? Does this replace the aforementioned model? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Val - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. The PYE22PSHSS is no longer manufactured and does not have a direct replacement. This PYE22KSKSS model is a very nice model and offers similar features. It also offers the option of having a second icemaker in the freezer and the electronic temperature control with colored LED lighting. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- Questionlooking for a french door (3 or 4 doors), smudge proof stainless, Not slate, counter depth with water/ice in door, glass shelves around a 22 size can you suggest a model? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this stainless steel finish match the original Profile series appliances such as double wall over and dishwasher? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi JD- This is Sue at GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! Yes, our stainless steel appliances are designed to complement each other across product lines so that you can easily mix and match appliances and get one unified look. Stainless steel in general can have a slightly varied look depending on the lighting and location of the appliance. Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionNew refrigerator delivered 6 days ago. Set on 34 degrees. I bought a refrigerator/freezer thermometer to show how cold it is in the refrigerator. So far it only goes below 40-degrees when I push the Turbo Cool button. Should I be concerned? What to do? (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs this refrigerator fingerprint proof? Thank you. (3 Answers)
- QuestionFirst time set up? How to set temperature? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions